The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By RM CYA
15th march mate, theres a jap meet at ace cafe.its a morning/afternoon meet, its says from 11am - 4pm.
By Mr. t
a meet all day lol.

did you make the date and time up mate :thumbup:

lol.

if you going do you want to meet somewere mate then head to ace cafe. :thumbup:
By RM CYA
check out http://www.acecafelondon.demon.co.uk . its got the dates of all meets and events down there.
mite pop down there for a little bit, ill let you know tomorow.think i saw this mentioned somewhere else on the forum somore than likely other people from here will be there.one on my mates has joined us from round my way, nhb facelift 30anniversary, 1 more to the south west. :thumbup:
By Mr. t
Meet Name: 'Auto BMC' Meet - Jap Car Special 11am

Start Time: 11:00 AM
End Time: 16:00 PM
Meet Details:

lol what time you going mate take my moblie number as makes things easy if you are or not going, least i save or rag my gas lol.

i pm you my number :thumbup: :thumbup:
By WestLondonR
What a pants meet! The type R crew need to regroup, i drove down a little late but was nothing to see, did you go pecker boy? :stfu:

im going to go to some of the other nites down at ace cafe, damn the losers who stopped jap nite, my bf had a r33 skyline and just used to sit on the roundabout goin in circles, mite try vw nite ive heard there quite good? :vconf:
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:What a pants meet! The type R crew need to regroup, i drove down a little late but was nothing to see, did you go pecker boy? :stfu:

im going to go to some of the other nites down at ace cafe, damn the losers who stopped jap nite, my bf had a r33 skyline and just used to sit on the roundabout goin in circles, mite try vw nite ive heard there quite good? :vconf:
its been a while,lol,yeah went down there but didnt make it till about 2ish because I like to lick cows udders and of what was happenin at wembley,was pretty quiet so didnt stay for long.its VAG nite tomorow,might be heading down there(a few mates got VAGs). its usually pretty good. :thumbup:
By Mr. t
Easy All havent posted om my thread for some time am guessing everyone is still alive.

:salut:
By mingo
Just got a 55 premier i'm from Notting Hill / Ladbroke Grove... not many CTR's here but my neighbour has an FN2
By Antaz
I'm from West Ealing. Seen a clean satin knocking about, and drive past a NHB near Morissons in Acton every day on way to work. To be fair im only in London half the time like.
By RM CYA
Antaz wrote: Seen a clean satin knocking about
could be me...do you remember the plate? i pass through west ealin quite a bit tbh. :thumbup:
By Antaz
RM CYA wrote:
could be me...do you remember the plate? i pass through west ealin quite a bit tbh. :thumbup:
No idea on the plate dude.

Mines a 51 NHB with Spoon N1 and Mugen front lip. Give me a flash. With your lights... Not your shlong. :cool:
By RM CYA
Antaz wrote:
RM CYA wrote:

Mines a 51 NHB with Spoon N1 and Mugen front lip. Give me a flash. With your lights... Not your shlong. :cool:
lol you joker. i think theres a bit of a meet tonight btw, alot of jap cars meet up at the sky building at gilette corner at about midnight for a midnight run, think they all go for a blast round central.. :thumbup:
By Antaz
RM CYA wrote:
Antaz wrote:
RM CYA wrote:

lol you joker. i think theres a bit of a meet tonight btw, alot of jap cars meet up at the sky building at gilette corner at about midnight for a midnight run, think they all go for a blast round central.. :thumbup:
I'd love to but im away from London at the moment. Im there for a week, then gone for a week. Usually anyway!

Let me know next time :cool:
By Antaz
Mr. t wrote:WEST LONDON meet anyone :twisted: :thumbup:
Providing its during my working week, and after 9pm, count me in :thumbup: :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]