The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Find if anyone is in your area
By WestLondonR
oh i might have seen you,in my rear view mirror.lol. type r are so common now.i see them everywhere, do you have the pre facelift, or should i say the old model.lol.its a good a-b car i guess. im going to go ace cafe soon the lotus night is always good fun. :smile:
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:oh i might have seen you,in my rear view mirror.lol. type r are so common now.i see them everywhere, do you have the pre facelift, or should i say the old model.lol.its a good a-b car i guess. im going to go ace cafe soon the lotus night is always good fun. :smile:
dont think i Would have been in your rear view mirror love...more than likely u probly wouldnt have seen me from all the dust i left covering your windscreen. :lol: i take it u cant tell from the reg...52 plate...got a pre face lift..wot bout u? a good a-b car??? r u sure u own a type r n not a jazz. goin ace cafe tonight, its the VAG nite, my mates got a leon curpa r, so going pass through later.whens the lotus night?
By WestLondonR
Haha so it is the old one.lol.dont be offended its probably your first half decent car, like i said its not a bad a-b car.you say your friends got a leon cupra r.ive seen a few of them in locally ,they look the nuts, bet it rips the old type r to bits.lol, i get idiots trying it with me all the time, its so sad, i jus poodle along until i need to drop it like its hot :lol: i rarely flick the NOS switch but when i do i tend to leave anything in my sight, ive got 20g still to spend, not sure whether to sell the old R and get a real thoroughbred race car,its to girly for me and im a girl. :WOOT

Ill have to get back to you on the next lotus night

bye for now RM i didnt CYA

:stfu:
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:Haha so it is the old one.lol.dont be offended its probably your first half decent car, like i said its not a bad a-b car.you say your friends got a leon cupra r.ive seen a few of them in locally ,they look the nuts, bet it rips the old type r to bits.lol, i get idiots trying it with me all the time, its so sad, i jus poodle along until i need to drop it like its hot :lol: i rarely flick the NOS switch but when i do i tend to leave anything in my sight, ive got 20g still to spend, not sure whether to sell the old R and get a real thoroughbred race car,its to girly for me and im a girl. :WOOT

u no wot, sell ur car. who the flip r u tryin to tell me about my car.your tryin to tell meits the first half decent car iv had,u dont know me love. just because I like to lick cows udders and ur a daddys little rich girl, never made a penny for yourself, u try givin it the large.n no the leon cupra r doesnt leave me, when there standard there the same, so if i was you i Would know the facts before u try tellin other people.but luckily my mate has had his remapped to 280 bhp,so yea it is quick, but i keep up with it till mid 3rd gear,but realise,he is runnin 27psi boost!
lets just remember, your car has been written off...its a CAT D, u mite have the facelift, n however much u spend on it,mine is still worth more,n its a pre facelift. u obviously dont know about cars love, so if i was you id keep the sarchy comments to yourself n carry on 'ploddin' along in your CAT D.

bye for now daddys little rich girl
By darren4
easy people :lol:. Im always hovering round areas between wallington and kingston :-D
By darren4
WestLondonR wrote:Haha so it is the old one.lol.dont be offended its probably your first half decent car, like i said its not a bad a-b car.you say your friends got a leon cupra r.ive seen a few of them in locally ,they look the nuts, bet it rips the old type r to bits.lol, i get idiots trying it with me all the time, its so sad, i jus poodle along until i need to drop it like its hot :lol: i rarely flick the NOS switch but when i do i tend to leave anything in my sight, ive got 20g still to spend, not sure whether to sell the old R and get a real thoroughbred race car,its to girly for me and im a girl. :WOOT

so you have 20g but brougt a CAT D type r :lol: :lol: nice choice
By WestLondonR
HaHa, calm down poor boy i obviously hit a nerve, i bought the cat D cos i was helpin a friend out who needed money so that shuts u up, secondly its not my fault uve been drivin a nova around for the last 10years and its taken u that long to get above group 10 insurance,lol :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT u need to calm down its only a car, i wouldnt be suprised if u lived in urs but we could always settle this the easy way,if you live local stop tramping on and come join me, u never kno u mite jus learn how to drive it properly. :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT

sorry to upset anyone forums are about opinions its merely my opinion.

RM i didnt CYA its time for you to grow up and remember its not your fault others may be more wealthy than you. :stfu:
By adam.
Wow. Amazing posts. :sleeping:

I work in Hayes which I guess can be called west london, a complete sh-t hole, but still west london. I see a black facelift around quite a bit, young asian guy drives it - quite low on black rims. Any of you guys?
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:HaHa, calm down poor boy i obviously hit a nerve, i bought the cat D cos i was helpin a friend out who needed money so that shuts u up, secondly its not my fault uve been drivin a nova around for the last 10years and its taken u that long to get above group 10 insurance,lol :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT u need to calm down its only a car, i wouldnt be suprised if u lived in urs but we could always settle this the easy way,if you live local stop tramping on and come join me, u never kno u mite jus learn how to drive it properly. :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT :WOOT

sorry to upset anyone forums are about opinions its merely my opinion.

RM i didnt CYA its time for you to grow up and remember its not your fault others may be more wealthy than you. :stfu:
listen u little f##kin prick, u drive a CAT D. end of. n wot the f##k r u talkin about a nova 4? ur just some feline whos just begged a load of cash off ur dad so shut the f##k up.
let me guess...with a name like Kaptal..u used to drive a nissan micra??? surprise surprise...typical.
to be honest,i dont think theres many pink type r's about, so id be careful what you say...if you understand what im sayin.
u dont know me to even try talk cash to me,i more than likely earn more money than you,so go n ask daddy Raj if you can get some petrol money. i dont have a problem with people who r wealthier than me, but ur just some pri#k who thinks there hot stuff.
20g n u gota a CAT D...wot a f##kin dickhead. ppl like u make me laugh.
By RM CYA
adam. wrote:Wow. Amazing posts. :sleeping:

I work in Hayes which I guess can be called west london, a complete sh-t hole, but still west london. I see a black facelift around quite a bit, young asian guy drives it - quite low on black rims. Any of you guys?

hayes is a bit of a dump mate, i dont know the guy but iv seen him alot round heston. where u work in hayes?
By RM CYA
darrenhbk4 wrote:

so you have 20g but brougt a CAT D type r :lol: :lol: nice choice

do you see wot im sayin...20g...n drives a CAT D...that someone else wrote off...wot a dickhead. anyways, im around kingston now n again, where u from?
By darren4
wallington which is near croydon. I wonder if that jdm type r i always see is on this forum :scratch:

p.s dont get so worked up dude, its not worth it :thumbup: :cooldude:
By WestLondonR
yeah hes completely wrong dont get worked up, u have a weird way of talkin to young women, aahhh i understand u dont swing that way, listen lets quit the banter its immature and probably costing u alot in internet cafe's. save your money and your aggresion for your quiet time in the toilet, :salut:

sorry to upset anyone else, im not embarressed im driving a cat d, a freind was in trouble and i helped her out, i bought the car from her as a favour, like i said its a car i can tell some people are very passionate about there cars especially you RM i didnt CYA, its cute, channel your passion into cleaning it or something, hopefully for your sake we dont bump into one another, ull only look silly. :badrazz:

lets leave it at that

xxx
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:yeah hes completely wrong dont get worked up, u have a weird way of talkin to young women, aahhh i understand u dont swing that way, listen lets quit the banter its immature and probably costing u alot in internet cafe's. save your money and your aggresion for your quiet time in the toilet, :salut:

sorry to upset anyone else, im not embarressed im driving a cat d, a freind was in trouble and i helped her out, i bought the car from her as a favour, like i said its a car i can tell some people are very passionate about there cars especially you RM i didnt CYA, its cute, channel your passion into cleaning it or something, hopefully for your sake we dont bump into one another, ull only look silly. :badrazz:

lets leave it at that

xxx
listen u little f##kin slag, did daddy not teach u any manners before he gives u your petrol money. ur talkin to me like u know me, u dont know sh#t love. ur on ur first few posts n u think ur somethin special by tryin to work me up? fair enough u helped your mate out, fair play to u but dont be tryin to act big just because I like to lick cows udders and u got a few penys behind u. ur sayin quit the banter, then tryin to cuss again bout internet cafes. r u a troubled child by any chance? bullied as a kid maybe? or did mummy n daddy not show u enough love? i wonder which it is?
u chat about ur car bein quick...wot do u know about cars?all u know is u got a lil nos button, do u even know how it works? ...thought not.u mite have a quick car love but actin big because I like to lick cows udders and u got a few $ in the bank aint clever. to b honest we will more than likely bump into eachother,seein as we live in the same area,but we will Have to see if ur as mouthy as u r on this forum when.

how old r u anyways? shoulda known,probly some little hood rat hangin round havelock estate or drinkin lambrini or norwood green.
if your only a young girl,y r u actin like a bloke.. again...revert bk to my comment about troubled childhood...i blame the parents. :-D

take care love x x lol.

readin over all of this 'banter' as u put it,does make me laugh.
By darren4
:boxing: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you two are jokers :lol:. You two should meet up, you'll prob like each other :lol:
By WestLondonR
actually i work for mclaren in woking u pillock.lol.ure perfetic im suprised u even know what NOS is,if we meet ill show u how it works, u sound like the kind of idiot who thinks u hit a button and go back in time, its not fast and furious and ure car is definately not fast and furious, its more slow and sad, :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

havelock estate u say hmm i know people there ill have them keep an eye out for you little fella, being as urs is the PRE FACELIFT as u call it (old one) ure probably hoping its not hot this summer u probably dont have air con, :WOOT

hows the single hole in your seats lol.

talk about budget

:WOOT :WOOT HEY BIG SPENDER. :WOOT :WOOT
By RM CYA
WestLondonR wrote:actually i work for mclaren in woking u pillock.lol.ure perfetic im suprised u even know what NOS is,if we meet ill show u how it works, u sound like the kind of idiot who thinks u hit a button and go back in time, its not fast and furious and ure car is definately not fast and furious, its more slow and sad, :stfu: :stfu: :stfu:

havelock estate u say hmm i know people there ill have them keep an eye out for you little fella, being as urs is the PRE FACELIFT as u call it (old one) ure probably hoping its not hot this summer u probably dont have air con, :WOOT

hows the single hole in your seats lol.

talk about budget

:WOOT :WOOT HEY BIG SPENDER. :WOOT :WOOT
let me guess... ur a receptionist at mclaren.or on the production line learning how to fit a near side front upper wing bolt.haha.
u make me laugh,
u know what, just quit the a load of wotsit yea. i dont have time for u n ur little girl games.
n dont even try threaten me love... like i said...pink type rs arent common...
so how old r u anyways?
i gotta give it to u though, u got a bit of a mouth on u for a young girl :lol:

isnt that wot happens,u press the red button on your steering wheel n u go well fast n nearly hit warp speed...well i guess u will because I like to lick cows udders and ur car is probly the fastest in the world.
f##k me,
did u install the nos or did u pay someone to do it?u seem so technical minded!... ur amazing!!!

lol
By RM CYA
darrenhbk4 wrote::boxing: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: you two are jokers :lol:. You two should meet up, you'll prob like each other :lol:
i know, tell me about i mate. but she is just so interestin, works at mclaren, fitted her own nos, thats just brilliant! lol.
:-D her car is so fast, probly y i havent seen her around.

wot spoon parts u got mate?
By WestLondonR
HaHa im older than you think and no im a technician u idiot, by the way thats a mechanic u wombat, and yeah i did fit it, do u have to keep sucking off the other guys in this forum,lol, aggreeing with everything, id be careful guys if u do meet up hed prob try sucking you off in the car park, lol.

little gaylord! no offence to gays but uve got a dodgy one on ure team here guys. :ymca:

RM i didnt CYA, i think i saw u in norwood green running through the bushes holding some blokes hand and your little pecker in the other hand

:ymca: :ymca: :ymca:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]