The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By bazza.
I've had this car for around 4 years ish now I worked on the clay model in Germany many years ago and always
Fancied one its the Brabus model of the Smart Roadster the standard only has 101bhp but I had it mapped even
Before I sat in the car at a company called S2smarts
So now its pushing out 120bhp from its small 700cc engine which may not sound much but in a car which only
Weighs in at 825kgs it not so bad its good for 130mph

The roof is electric and can be operated at any speed or even on the remote the can't rails remove and are stored in
The front boot the has AC, leather, 6 speed flappy paddle reworked by Brabus , Charge Cooler , 17'' alloys and so on
The car normally returns high 40's to low 50's mpg is is great fun to drive

My little 4 pots front brakes I couldn't help myself I had to get them :)

The starter button is on top of the gear stick nice touch

Believe it or not you can fit a full size suit case in there
By dweezle
Love the Smart roadsters, I remember when I had my Fn2 & came across one, It took me totally by surprise how nippy they actually are. I can see them being a really fun sunny Sunday B road car
By bazza.
It's true on B roads there great , they are so low to the ground there like a go-Kat on steroids
Sat in the driver seat open the door and you can place your hand flat on the ground almost
I would like the S-Mann exhaust and Cat as it would take the power up to 130+

You get the idea of how small it is in this picture next to my old S2k

By dweezle
Had a pop on Ebay after my post :lol: 15k for low mileage 05 & 06 plates they seem to hold value well, would have to be black for me though.
I had a listen on youtube to aftermarket exhausts again was pleasantly surprised
By bazza.
My one has about 30k on the clock I'm sure you could pick a nice one up for around 6k ish
Where ever I go it still turn heads and still you have people ask what is it

Did I also say just how practical it is too :LOL:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]