The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Superman001
Still have my 2002 and 2005 Accords but put down a deposit on a 350z today.
It will be getting serviced during the week so I can collect on Saturday.
It's a 2006 with GT package so that means heated leather electric seats, Bose sound system, cruise control, lightweight Rays alloys, 4 pot Brembos and satnav.

Only got the 1 picture for now so I will take more after I collect it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Superman001 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Superman001
Terrible weather so haven't been able to get any decent pics.

The pop charger induction kit and Nismo oil filler cap were already on the car.
Some how I managed to average 32-33mpg on my 430 mile drive yesterday calculated by myself as I don't trust the on board readout but it's very accurate.

By Superman001
Finally decent enough weather to wash the car.

By Superman001
Fitted a Honda RDX stubby aerial and here's part of the 4 foot key scratch down the passenger side. Wish I caught the scumbag in the act.

By Superman001
Front Vredestein's getting replaced with Uniroyal Rainsport 3's.

By Superman001
Had the Zed undersealed, diff oil changed and alignment sorted today.

By Superman001
Not used the Zed much recently as I noticed it needed new auxiliary belts and its hard getting it booked in as I work 430 miles from home.

Gave her a quick wash last night and got the garage to fit new Gates belts this morning.

By Superman001
Zed is back from having the Misimoto uprated radiator, hoses and racing thermostat fitted, passenger side respray and 20mm Eibach spacers.

By Superman001
The rear Pirelli P Zero's were past their best and were never that good in the wet and cold so replaced them with Uniroyal Rainsport 3's.

Just done the monthly fluid checks and only used 200ml of oil in the last 2000 miles.

Had a go at cleaning up my daily's headlights as they were very cloudy. Polished them by hand with Gtechniq P1 then gave them a coat of Collinite 476 to protect. By no means perfect but very happy considering it only took 15 minutes by hand.

By LG87
Looking good buddy! Started growing on me the 350z, have been thinking of buying one.

Good work,

L
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]