The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By JC600
Got bored of having a economical diesel Focus......so sold it lol :)

Now got a 2002 MG ZS 180, 79k on the clock. Full service history Inc every receipt and original order forms and letters from dealership. All old mot's. It's solid, could do with a machine polish but still polishes up well. It's a great drivers car. :D

By JC600
Just been for a B road blast, absolutely love the handling and the V6 roar!!! Puts a big smile on my face!!! :D :D :D

Took a few pics on the way home.

By 15repyt
I bet that sounds nice mate!! What did it cost if you don't mind me asking? I'm thinking quite cheap being a v6 rover.
By JC600
Oh it does, cost £1k. Plus a good service. You can get them cheaper, but this one had been well looked after and low mileage. And standard. Which is what I wanted. :)
By billster
Wow, that is a lot of car for the money. They are meant to be a great drive too. I was really tempted with one of these when I replaced my diesel focus, but went for the EP3 instead. Looks like a lovely example too.
By JC600
Cheers, yeah it is.....does need a few bits tidying up, but no more than any other car of its age. Mainly just cosmetic and me being slightly ocd lol :)
By JC600
Go for it mate.....just make sure it's got good service history and the belts have been done. :)
By JC600
Got the Longlife custom stainless steel back box fitted. 2.5" bore with 2.5" rolled out tip. Excellent job done by Paul @ Evans Performance in Middlesbrough. Sounds nice and subtle at low/constant speeds, but when you open it up! WOW!!! Sounds like a touring car lol!!! :D

Video clip

Some pic's I got on the way home. :D

By JC600
It already had a straight through intermediate pipe fitted when I brought it......but with a standard back box. That's why i just got the back box done. :)
By JC600
Still look for a suitable replacement MG rover gear knob, so in the mean time I've refurbed the OE one as best as I can. :)

Before

After

And nice reflection shot after a clean. :)

By JC600
Got my MG TF momo gear knob today, so modified it and fitted it. Looks so much better, but still looks OE. :D

Internal difference

Difference after drilling out to 14.5mm

Fitted, nice tight fit.

By JC600
Well after some little runt egged our house which left egg runs down the side of the car!!!! :mad:

I had to wash and wax the Zed again......all I can say is, at least I do keep a good layer of wax on the car or it could of damaged the paint.

Here's a pic of the side pillar, was like that down the doors too but didn't show up in the pics.

The house

All clean again.

By JC600
No wonder my Zed was always misted up and took ages to clear windscreen lol :)

Don't think this has ever been changed!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]