The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By b16a2vtiguy
NHB_EP3_Chris wrote:Are they just stuck on? Thinking about getting one for mine too but they seem to suit the 4dr boot a bit better than the e92.
I think they suit both to be honest, I prefer them on the E92 though.

You can stick them on with 3M tape or use bmw glue stuff.

Once glued it's never getting removed without damaging paintwork, so I opted for 3M tape.
I'll see what it's like once I've fitted it though!
By b16a2vtiguy

Other plans are...

-Primary decats
-Stage 2 remap
-GTS DCT software
-Carbon diffuser
-Carbon splitter
-Black tail pipes
-Black bonnet vents
-Black side vents
-CSL wheels or colour change Oem
-Lci led rear lights
-Sticky track day tyres+spare wheels
-Track pads (pfc, ferodo DS etc)

Amongst more probably!
By b16a2vtiguy
I've just ordered/booked in for the stage 2 remap, gts dct software and primary decat pipes.

Feeling excited to see what difference it makes!
Tempted in ordering some new wheels too! :-)
By Stevo M81
That spoiler finishes it of nicely matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By b16a2vtiguy
Stevo M81 wrote:That spoiler finishes it of nicely matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Thanks mate! I love it!

Ok, I couldn't resist! Ordered new wheels too! :lol:
By b16a2vtiguy
Yes! Gone are the bling bling chrome faced wheels!

I really don't like the style of the 19's on the E92 M3.
Fitted my new wheels and i'm made up with them, just need to buy some new little M badges for the wheels :-)
They are competition pack m359 reps made by avant garde, they are wider with a slightly more aggressive offset.

Quick iphone Pics....

By Stevo M81
b16a2vtiguy wrote:Yes! Gone are the bling bling chrome faced wheels!

I really don't like the style of the 19's on the E92 M3.
Fitted my new wheels and i'm made up with them, just need to buy some new little M badges for the wheels :-)
They are competition pack m359 reps made by avant garde, they are wider with a slightly more aggressive offset.

Quick iphone Pics....

New wheels look so good on it, and your right am also not a fan of the OEM M3 wheels.
By b16a2vtiguy
Ta mate!

I've just ordered some of the small M badges for the wheels to finish off the wheels. Didn't want to peel them off the original wheels!

Still plenty of bits to do but they'll all be after the new year!
By b16a2vtiguy
Ok, so I've collected the car and it sounds amazing!
No drone, no rasp, just a louder, crisper exhaust note.

I'm so happy I had the overrun but on the remap, the crackles and pops as it blips the throttle on the down changes is mega.

Performance increase? Well it seems faster, more torquey. I've only had a quick drive and it's cold and wet so it's just got T/C kicking in all the time. I'll report back when I get a nice dry day and I can give it a good run.

Oh, and obviously I'll post some videos up soon as I can! :P :mrgreen:
By b16a2vtiguy
Thanks [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I've just had my email from Evolve that my GTS dct software is ready to install :D

I'll get it done ASAP and see how it compares. :WOOT
By b16a2vtiguy
I know it's sad but these little things make all the difference to me!

Wheel M badges arrived and fitted.

Before

After

Really need to paint disc bells and calipers but I'll let the weather dry up a bit before I do that!
By seand
I like the quick progress on this, not one for hanging about are you. A mate of mine has just got a Competition Spec one of these, obviously looks the same as this, absolutely stunning. The wheels are such an improvement on the OEM ones, really think they ballsed up with them.

Keep it up :bigthumb:
By tomhighton
The wheels really set it off. as for oem wheels I actually prefer them with 18's over the 19's don't see many on 18's though
By b16a2vtiguy
seand wrote:I like the quick progress on this, not one for hanging about are you. A mate of mine has just got a Competition Spec one of these, obviously looks the same as this, absolutely stunning. The wheels are such an improvement on the OEM ones, really think they ballsed up with them.

Keep it up :bigthumb:
:bigthumb: I agree the oem wheels aren't right!
tomhighton wrote:The wheels really set it off. as for oem wheels I actually prefer them with 18's over the 19's don't see many on 18's though
Yes the style is much nicer, If only they did the 18" style in 19"!

I've come away to Northumberland for my birthday, whilst crossing the causeway to Holy Island I couldn't resist taking a few pics!

Car is filthy but here you go....

I had to cross a ford too, wasn't an issue for the M3

And a random shot I took at holy island.....

By b16a2vtiguy
I've got a track day booked on the 22nd at Anglsey so I've just ordered some uprated brake pads, I'm going to leave it on road tyres just for a comparison basis. I will have to buy some new rears though as the Falken fk453 on the rear currently are a comedy tyre!
As I'm only doing it on road tyres I've gone for Brembo sport HP2000 pads all round as I found them a great pad on the road, slightly better than the ferodo DS2500. Obviously I'll be changing to some better brake fluid too motul rbf600 probably.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]