The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By b16a2vtiguy
Very nice M3, I nearly bought one myself recently but found myself won over by the Cayman S [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Sinth
macca-tdi wrote:totally insane both of them, think I fancy an e46 m3 next :P always had a soft spot :lol:
Definitely get the e46 m3. Miss selling mine

By b16a2vtiguy
Oddly enough I wasn't that fussed with mine, just felt too lardy IMO. Huge top speed grunt though.
By J
Sinth wrote:
J wrote:Do they get you there before anyone else. :lol:
Just a little bit :wink:
Don't you get bored while waiting?
By Sinth
J wrote:
Sinth wrote:
J wrote:Do they get you there before anyone else. :lol:
Just a little bit :wink:
Don't you get bored while waiting?
nah
By wadkins14
Just seen this up for sale already. :?:
By b16a2vtiguy
wadkins14 wrote:Just seen this up for sale already. :?:
Mad, wonder why? I love mine!
By Superman001
Both lovely cars but must admit when you said you wanted something more practical and I saw the E92 I laughed as its not really any more practical apart from slightly less running costs and the GTR is an auto where as the M3 is a manual unless you go for the DCT version.
By Sinth
b16a2vtiguy wrote:
wadkins14 wrote:Just seen this up for sale already. :?:
Mad, wonder why? I love mine!
Need the cash for house refurbishment and as much as I love the car and want to keep it. I need to think with my brain as its only a car end of the day. Sad times but this is what marriage does to you. :blowup:
By Sinth
Superman001 wrote:Both lovely cars but must admit when you said you wanted something more practical and I saw the E92 I laughed as its not really any more practical apart from slightly less running costs and the GTR is an auto where as the M3 is a manual unless you go for the DCT version.
Nah they are leagues apart in terms of running costs. Trust me
By shaRRpy
Both great cars,so what were the costs you spent on the gtr in the 2 years you owned it.be interested to know as all you hear is astronomical running costs.
By Sinth
shaRRpy wrote:Both great cars,so what were the costs you spent on the gtr in the 2 years you owned it.be interested to know as all you hear is astronomical running costs.
yes the costs are astronomical. End of the day you have a car with supercar performance so you have to expect the costs which come along with that territory.

During my two years ownership I think I've spent in excess of 12k. I haven't accounted for fuel and my first years insurance which was 3k!
By shaRRpy
Hmm that is hefty,but totally agree you don't get something for nothing.is that 12k including any mods though.like how much is servicing,brakes etc.also any reliability issues,didn't think the insurance would be that high though,what are you 18.
Just a brainwave I had to enjoy one for 6 months then get rid without losing a great deal of money. :lol:
By EP3crew
Both cars very nice
By Sinth
New car time . well not so new had it for a nearly a year but forgot to update.

600bhp hybrid turbo m3

Enjoy

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]