The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Sedge
All your photos in here guys.

If you'd like to email them to me I can host them on the CTRO Flickr account to save you messing around with links. Just PM me for my email address.
By Sedge
Cat wrote:
And that's what over 1500 watts of lighting gets you - all night drinking!
Notice how dark it is around us? No one else came close to stand setup this year.
By Cat
The stand was brilliantly set up! :mrgreen:

Even though I thought it might be too bright it was just right. :bigthumb: Although I can drink whether there's light or not *blush*
By Loxy
JenCTR wrote:Image
Since some people can't leave it alone let me tell you a story, granted most of you won't be interested but hey ho, here we go.

For info it was an injector that shat itself on the FD2 and caused a misfire.

I drove into JAE no dramas, parked up because the gates weren't open had a cig and went to the loo. As I got back in the car and started it, EML on and it was misfiring. I didn't have any tools on me and thought bugger it I pay for the AA so I rang them and next thing I'm getting texts that there is a picture on FB. Mr AA was nice enough but was unwilling to try and source an injector to do a "road-side" repair and after testing a few other things like coil packs he buggered off.

Paul West from TDi-North came to my aid on Sat with a new injector and I drove home drama, EML and misfire free.

The offending item.

So aye, a good laugh for those involved I expect.

Anyway cheers Jen, expect a framed copy at next year's JAE please. I'm framing the injector and it's going on the wall in my man cave.
By Sedge
Cat wrote:Even though I thought it might be too bright it was just right.
Me too. Once I had the main tent up I wondered if we'd overdone it but I think it came out ok in the end.
By Cat
I think you've explained what happened Loxy. There was a minor incident which was sorted. The End!
So no major drama to be had. :wink:

Some cars I saw at JAE ...
You may like, you may not like, but they were there. :P

By smartie
Cat wrote:
smartie wrote:Trying to take a picture of all the sheds? :lol:
Shhhh!!!

That obvious? :lol:
Though that GTR is nice. :P
By gavin_T
Looks like a good time was had by all

Need to get myself to one. Had other plans for the last 3 or so years. I went to trax which apart from catching up with some old faces and seeing TDI norths lovely k24 ITB machine was shite :lol:
By Sedge
Trax, imo, does not compare to what JAE offers.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]