The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
cheers bro :-D

bit of messing with the engine today. It's already been fitted with an intercooler/EGR delete/decat and boost/fueling turned up but I thought there was room for improvement. So I've shortened the actuator arm to up the boost. also upped the fueling to allow a little more smoke off boost to ensure its got enough fuel. also tighented the new throttle cable slack and slightly lowered the tickover.

First drive with this done was an "OMG" moment. what a huge difference it's made, it wasn't exactly sluggish before but the throttle is so crisp now :smile:

Next is a new DAB Bluetooth cd player, alloy wheel colour change then the retrim
Fitted a vinyl to my floor before as the carpet I fitted a few months back was looking tired. I can't believe the difference, looks so big inside now. Also fitted a double folding front seat. All ready for re trimming now front and rear. Going for black with grey cross stitched centers :)

Before

after

graeme01 wrote:My mates who own Merseyspeed do all this for a living and it takes a lot of work ! If your doing all this yourself you should start up on your own as there is a high demand at the moment for this level of work ! ;-)
And horseboxes lol, my dad converts high top lwb vans to carry horses and cant keep up!
By Webby_85
Std one is the right one, but debadged. You're gona laugh now, I took the grille off this morning and sprayed the radiator black, as you coukd see it through the mesh. Whilst it was off waiting for the rad to dry my missus came out jumped in her car to go work, and ran over it ffs. Broke.

git the other one back on now :lol:
By Webby_85
Got some bit covered in carbon wrap to freshen in up. I paid for the fridge to be done as the crevasses were too awkward for me to do, the wrap wouldn't stretch enough, but I did the other myself. 2 weeks and the seats are being re trimmed :-D

By Liam Type-R
Looking good man, i have been geting on with ours lately, insulated, ply lined, carpeted walls, lino floor, and painted hardboard celing. made some door cards with speakers for the front with a new headunit and sub, fitted some folding flat seats from a mazda bongo in the rear. same as you we plan to get them retrimmed with the front nes to match. been offered 1.5k more than ipaid for it already, must be doing something right.

next will be some slimline units down the side and a fold out table. will get some pics up when its done. taking a lot longer than i thought though. :bad-words: :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]