The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Webby_85
ImageHad this for around 7 months and not really been on the forum. Fully converted 1.9 td t4. Love it, just need to get out camping now the weather's picking up!

Last edited by Webby_85 on Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By JC600
Cool [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Always liked these, would a like a 4wd one....but they're rare and expensive. :D
By VTEC77
Now that is seriously cool :cooldude: Loving that :bigthumb: Use to see loads of smart ones around as I attended VW meets and shows quite regularly a few years back when a mate had a slammed MK1 Caddy :cooldude: :P
By dutch
Dont forget i called dibs :-D , has it got a fridge? I can see the sink and hob. Seen a few we like around the 13k mark. Really want to stay away from the 2.5l ones.

Is it registered as a camper?
By Webby_85
dutch wrote:Dont forget i called dibs :-D , has it got a fridge? I can see the sink and hob. Seen a few we like around the 13k mark. Really want to stay away from the 2.5l ones.

Is it registered as a camper?
Yes mate it has a fridge. 3/4 bed, fully electrics plus daytime running battery, 2tvs, digital tv, dvd player, subs/speakes/amps, reverse camera ect..its also decatted with turbo and fueling set up. Its nicely kitted :)

The 2.5 obviously go better but this actually goes well with the mods. Except the 5 gear is really short so 70mph on the motorway is high revs. I've had 95ish out of it but I drive around 60mph, no rush in this ha
Last edited by Webby_85 on Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Webby_85
Cheers guys.

Next plans are full leather re trim front seats and back. Roof bars for my roof box when I go camping :-D
Had a busy weekend building a single piece headlining as mine looked really tatty with the rest of the van. Also fitted some roof rails ready for camping. I used the mega van Mats clear clips to fix the ply so you don't see any nasty holes or clips.

Only did a few process pics but I'm really happy how it looks and turned out

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]