The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By daytona365
Nice mate. My old man picked his HP4 Carbon up back end of last year. He's been sat in the garage staring at it up until now. ImageImageImageImageImage
By seand
Love these things, they must be insane! Both in this thread are gorgeous in different ways. Yet to see one up close in the flesh but someone at work has one, im currently stalking him to find a good time to be "passing" as he is getting on/off.

I will own one day, only just done my test though so I'll hold off on insanity for a few years!
By wadkins14
The HP4 is some bike Daytona365 !!
1812_s wrote:The sound they make when shifting makes me numb lol :lol:
This is the only bike I've ridden with quick shifter and it's soo addictive! Sounds soo raw, especially now I've got my full system fitted.

Couple recent pictures. I need to get a decent camera rather than use my phone :oops:

Had my rearsets an fuel cap powder coated...

By Welshy81
What make are the rear sets mate? I'm after some for my R6.

You must get rid of those chicken strips as well! Looks like a good inch either side! Lol
By wadkins14
Welshy81 wrote:What make are the rear sets mate? I'm after some for my R6.

You must get rid of those chicken strips as well! Looks like a good inch either side! Lol

The rearsets are just the standard ones I took off and had powder coated.

The tyre was pretty new in February when I bought it, so with the poor weather we've had since then I've not been able to do much about them.
They'll soon go though with the weather we have now :WOOT
By Welshy81
wadkins14 wrote:
Welshy81 wrote:What make are the rear sets mate? I'm after some for my R6.

The rearsets are just the standard ones I took off and had powder coated.

The tyre was pretty new in February when I bought it, so with the poor weather we've had since then I've not been able to do much about them.
They'll soon go though with the weather we have now :WOOT
I never knew how slippery new tyres were until I had a bike cos you don't notice it in a car for obvious reasons!

Nice warm weather + warm road surfaces + warm tyres = plenty of lean angle !!
By wadkins14
few photos after a quick wash as its now up for sale.

By Welshy81
Hope you don't mind me asking but what's the reason for the sale? It doesn't appear you've had it that long
By wadkins14
Reason for sale is purely because I'm not using it enough, and definitely not to its full potential.
It's just an expensive toy sat there not being used. I could get something cheaper and use the money elsewhere tbh.

I'm after £11,400.

It's on ebay atm, item number 221552418720
By potter
I came within inches of buying one of these 2-3 years ago in black aswell funnily enough.

Only reason I didn't was because I got a quick insurance quote and being only 23 and riding for 1-2 years with only 1 NCB it was going to cost about £1500 to insure. Now I'm 27 the insurance is down a lot more so may well think about one early next year.

Absolutely love these things. Yours is exactly how I'd have done. Beautiful machine mate.

Non bikers won't know what power of bikes are until you ride one. Even with 120bhp it's nothing to be sniffed at

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]