The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Stevo M81
Both cars look well, but Alex b fd2 is just epic, think after seeing them both together I actually think the blue one looks a nicer color in the fd2 than the CW :-D
By burton
Stevo M81 wrote: think after seeing them both together I actually think the blue one looks a nicer color in the fd2 than the CW :-D
I always thought they looked best in CW but like yourself actually seeing a blue one close up i might have changed my mind!
By burton
downsy wrote:They both look badass, wish i had one?
you'll have to be quick when they are advertised, they seem to go quick!
By Alex-B
Stevo M81 wrote:Both cars look well, but Alex b fd2 is just epic, think after seeing them both together I actually think the blue one looks a nicer color in the fd2 than the CW :-D
No longer belongs to me unfortunately :bigcry:
By Stevo M81
Alex-B wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Both cars look well, but Alex b fd2 is just epic, think after seeing them both together I actually think the blue one looks a nicer color in the fd2 than the CW :-D
When did u sell it and what did u buy to replace it with.
By Alex-B
Stevo M81 wrote:
Alex-B wrote:
I was going to get something boring but ended up buying a forged Hawkeye STi scooby. Just not had chance to post pics yet.

Blue is definitely the best colour for an FD2 IMO.
uknowiama wrote:Still got the FN2 wheels then? They on for the winter?
Cracking cars.
Did the wheel change a month ago ready for winter, also the rear tyres need a change after the nurburgring visit!

Still have the accord?
By Stevo M81
Alex-B wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:
Alex-B wrote:
I was going to get something boring but ended up buying a forged Hawkeye STi scooby. Just not had chance to post pics yet.

Blue is definitely the best colour for an FD2 IMO.
Get some pics up till i get a look at her matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Still cant believe you sold that epic FD2, must have only been last week as i thought u said to me you were keeping it :lol:
burton wrote:
uknowiama wrote:Still got the FN2 wheels then? They on for the winter?
Cracking cars.
Did the wheel change a month ago ready for winter, also the rear tyres need a change after the nurburgring visit!

Still have the accord?
Sorry only just seen your reply. Yep, still got the Accord. Although now moved down to South Wales. Thought was going to have to sell to get a diesel, but changed jobs, new job close to home. Accord stays. :wavey: But won't be back in Hereford anytime soon.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]