The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
After near enough 6 years with the CTR it was time for a change. The CTR was spot on all the time I had it and never put a foot wrong I just fancied a change. Now I wasnt really looking at ST's but this one came up local so went to have a look and the deal was done the same day, it was to good to leave it

Its a facelift performance blue ST-3 that in February this year had a Mountune 260 pack fitted from Ford ( KnN filter, Pro Alloy intercooler and a remap ) and also a non res Milltek cat back and Eibach springs. Full history only 18k from new and owned by a mature 54 year old bloke ( px it for a new M3 apparently )

Its ridiculously clean with no marks or dents anywhere and has been looked after very well

Bye bye CTR

Hello ST
Last edited by dnz 21 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.
By Rab W
the perfect focus ST imo, if i was getting another thats how i would want it. dont be surprised that if/when you dyno it it runs about 280-290 bhp .
the mountune stuff is heavily underrated numbers wise.
By ShaunCTR
I like these TBH especially in white however this one looks a very good find [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By EvoStu
Always had a soft spot for the Focus. Sounds epic even standard with that 5 pot.
By dnz 21
Cheers chaps [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

It shocked me at how decent Fords are these days. Its a much nicer place to be than the CTR, the CTR is a fun car but this is quicker, more comfort with toys and having torque to play with now is great :lol:
By m1ke
I like them, they just feel heavy compared with the CTR's. Very nearly bought one before I bought my R32. Ford just couldn't find me a 5 door.
By DeanCivic
Looks good and like you say Ford's are very good cars these days. I too own a Ford as well as a Honda.
By dnz 21
*nub* wrote:i dont like it
Many people wont mate
macca-tdi wrote:looks brand new, enjoy your new motor, brother has a focus rs in this shape, sounds insane, i reckon this does, get some videos posted up [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
It sounds nice from inside, not that loud but loud enough. My mate says he can hear it popping from a good distance away though :lol:
JC600 wrote:Very nice Dan. :salut: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] :-D
Cheers mate, hows the Freelander going?
By macca-tdi
macca-tdi wrote:looks brand new, enjoy your new motor, brother has a focus rs in this shape, sounds insane, i reckon this does, get some videos posted up [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
It sounds nice from inside, not that loud but loud enough. My mate says he can hear it popping from a good distance away though :lol:

:lol: yea they certainly pop, brothers RS spits flames through the standard system, how on earth did ford get away with releasing that on a road legal car :scratch:
By JC600
dnz 21 wrote:
JC600 wrote:Very nice Dan. :salut: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] :-D
Cheers mate, hows the Freelander going?
It's going well mate cheers.......have you still got yours? :)
By dnz 21
Yeh still got it mate. Haven't really used it since getting the ST though. Just flew through its MOT last Friday as well, not bad for a winter shitter :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]