The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By dnz 21
So far it's been spot on, touch wood

The MPG isn't even that bad I dont think. Roughly 280-300 miles to a full tank mostly round the doors on short runs
By dnz 21
Yeh it's about 23-24ish at the min. Not bad considering its 2.5 turbo running around the doors. Will probably go up a little more once I get used to it

Going to strip all the wax off today and run the machine over it. Already gave it a full correction but I am not happy with the wax so going back to a sealant after another light polish
By JC600
dnz 21 wrote:Yeh still got it mate. Haven't really used it since getting the ST though. Just flew through its MOT last Friday as well, not bad for a winter shitter :lol:
Nice one lol :D
By dnz 21
Paint is finally getting to a point I am happy with. Still a bit more refinement to do before some Cquartz but its looking decent so far

By Stevo M81
Looks great matey, am thinking next change could be the new focus ST as I want to go down the turbo route next. Also liking the new GTI.
Last edited by Stevo M81 on Sat Jul 20, 2013 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By pulpmelon_r
Stevo M81 wrote:Looks great matey, am thinking next change good be the new focus ST as I want to go down the turbo route next. Also liking the new GTI.
The 2013 Focus ST and Skoda Octavia VRS looks the best bang for buck on the market right now.
By Stevo M81
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Looks great matey, am thinking next change could be the new focus ST as I want to go down the turbo route next. Also liking the new GTI.
The 2013 Focus ST and Skoda Octavia VRS looks the best bang for buck on the market right now.
Noticed that myself as I was all set when changing about getting the Gti but once I checked the focus out and the kit it comes with it made me change my mind a little also it would suits my needs perfect for the family. A 250bhp focus to cart the kids to school in :lol:
By EvoStu
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:Looks great matey, am thinking next change good be the new focus ST as I want to go down the turbo route next. Also liking the new GTI.
Only thing that lets the Octavia down are the standard seats. Had a look at Goodwood and they are awful.
By pulpmelon_r
EvoStu wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Only thing that lets the Octavia down are the standard seats. Had a look at Goodwood and they are awful.
Was that the cloth or leather option?
By EvoStu
pulpmelon_r wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
pulpmelon_r wrote:
Was that the cloth or leather option?
The cloth. The leather is fine of course.

The rest of the interior is just pure Golf GTI.
By dnz 21
Done a few little bits and bobs to this mostly little touches that were annoying me

First up the reverse/fog lights annoyed me so got hold of of a LHD fog light to match the other side

Also with it being lowered the wheels looked lost in the arches so I bought a full Eibach spacer kit. This has got it sitting much better now and filling the arches

Had the wheels powder coated last Tuesday from a place in Hartlepool and have to say I would recommend them to anyone wanting powder coating done. Fantastic work at a good price. The wheels were fine I just fancied a colour change, not to every ones taste but I am sick of the same old dark wheels so decided to go for something lighter. Just a few rubbish phone pics while they are off the car getting a few coats of sealant

Also changed all the ford badges to tie all the white in but havnt got any pics of them yet. Thats pretty much it for the outside apart from maybe gloss black the grills and diffuser. Its coming off the road in a few weeks for the winter anyway so I will probably do the painting then and then its time to stock pile some performance parts for early next year
By Stevo M81
Looks great and always clean as ever with all ur cars matey. I defo think I will be going for a white ST3 when changing next, really like the new focus mark 3
By irmy
Buy a high vis vest and watch everyone on the motorway pull over to let you past :lol:
By dnz 21
Stevo M81 wrote:Looks great and always clean as ever with all ur cars matey. I defo think I will be going for a white ST3 when changing next, really like the new focus mark 3
Cheers mate there has been a lot of time and money gone into the cleaning over the last couple of weeks :lol:

irmy wrote:Buy a high vis vest and watch everyone on the motorway pull over to let you past :lol:
I wear one for work so the drive home can be fun sometimes, white wheels will probably change that now though :-D
By trev27
Awesome paintwork mate, must do mine (well get someone to do it for me) as its
full of swirls
By nige t
Nice car :cool:
I really like the Focus ST, I nearly bought an ST2 seven months ago but opted for the CWE FN2 instead.
By potter
What size lowering springs are they and are they the 30mm or 40mm spacers?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]