The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By dnz 21
trev27 wrote:Awesome paintwork mate, must do mine (well get someone to do it for me) as its
full of swirls
Took a while to get the paint sorted but well worth the effort. I quite enjoy doing it myself and have all the gear so its a no brainer for every car I have get the full treatment :-D
JC600 wrote:Looking good Dan. :)
Cheers mate [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
nige t wrote:Nice car :cool:
I really like the Focus ST, I nearly bought an ST2 seven months ago but opted for the CWE FN2 instead.
Cheers mate, still plenty of time for you to get a ST :lol:
By dnz 21
potter wrote:What size lowering springs are they and are they the 30mm or 40mm spacers?
Its sat on Eibach springs that I think are around 20/25mm drop. They were already on the car when I bought it so not 100% sure on the exact drop. Spacers are also Eibach and 30mm front and 40mm rear
By dnz 21
Rubbish pic of the wheels fitted. Taken using my phone and as it was getting dark but you get the idea

By perksy
Very nice.

I had a 2006 Focus ST before the Boxster that I owner before the CTR.

They're a really good car. Incredibly solid and sounds beautiful. But the Civic is a lot lower in value and I really wanted something I could do some track days and sprints in without being too worried about crashing.

I could well see me buying another ST in the future.

James
By dnz 21
Cheers lads and yes I agree they do sound good :twisted:

Its pretty much just lived on the drive for the last month or so and I have just been using the 4x4. It even ended up with a dusting of snow over it last week

I have just been keeping some cash to one side for a RS clutch, Elevate RARB, a 3inch down pipe, sports cat, group A induction kit with lager top pipe then probably top all that off with a different remap. Hopefully get all that done in time for summer
By Dave.W.
Never been a fan of these but This looks awesome!
It's got me looking at them now!
By dnz 21
I always thought they were decent enough but never thought about owning one, just sort of stumbled onto this one and with the condition and a few choice parts I couldnt not buy it :lol:

Seen as though the winter has been and gone I have got the ST back out and been using it again. Quick wash off and the few days spent machine polishing it before winter was still worth it

By dnz 21
Also got one of these on order. Its getting made up now so should be here in a couple of weeks after it gets back from anodising

By dnz 21
Couple of little updates on this. Had some of the plastics hydro dipped and while the grill was off I added the PRO logo on the Pro Alloy intercooler

This is all plastics I had hydro dipped in carbon

All fitted along with new plates and new ST grill badge

Also bought a 3 inch downpipe along with a race cat

That's getting fitted at the end of the month and when it's in getting that done I will be dropping the Mountune map and getting a different map on it
By JC600
Looking good Dan, where did you get the hydro dipping done? Was it expensive? :
By dnz 21
It was done by Hydro Monkeys in Hendon. Got the lot done for £180 and I thought that was a pretty decent price considering the work involved. Probably get the engine bay plastics dipped in the future as well
By dnz 21
They do loads of films as well mate not just carbon, go as mental as you dare :lol:

Just had these dropped off as well. Its got Goodyear Excellence on at the min and they are fine but most with ST's rave about the these so got a set to try

By GreigEP3TR
They are good tyres :bigthumb: loving the detail and effort put in btw :salut:
By Stevo M81
Car looking great matey, also the goodyear eagle F1s are great tires had them on my FN2, and once my Audi A3's tires are done of the dunlop sports then i will be replacing them again with the goodyears.
By JC600
dnz 21 wrote:They do loads of films as well mate not just carbon, go as mental as you dare :lol:

Just had these dropped off as well. Its got Goodyear Excellence on at the min and they are fine but most with ST's rave about the these so got a set to try

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By dnz 21
Well had the tyres on for a few weeks now and so far they seem spot on. Had a fast road set up done just after fitting the tyres and also added a Whiteline RARB so the car handles a lot better now

Also had my downpipe and race cat fitted yesterday along with a different map. The downpipe and cat finish off the full exhaust now as it already had a non res Milltek cat back on it, it now sounds spot on :twisted:

The car was fine before with the Mountune map but the new map has totally brought the car to life, it just pulls and pulls now with ease. It will only be a matter of time before the torque destroys the clutch though so the next thing will be a full RS clutch set up and with its new found speed probably a full set of discs and pads. Might as well add some braided lines at the same time as well
By Stevo M81
Coming together nicely matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]