The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
TIGGER_INTEGRA wrote:
brenscivic wrote:
TIGGER_INTEGRA wrote:
Mr Anderson wrote:Aye but what a price. Anyway let's not spoil this thread with VAG shite

Can see why :WOOT

Rota FTW

Never thought I'd say this but I think I have just fallen in love with these alloys :twisted:
Stevo M81 wrote:G's ride is mental pure N/A power :twisted:

You don't know the half of it, when we were doing the shoot I popped over to MBUK mag before, and got one of their 'cool' riders and his rather nice GF to be in the shoot, just so I could pretend to know some hip (or whatever the kids say these days) and attractive people....

sigh.
By Milano Trev
That's be doddy from mbuk there

Nice motor btw
By G.
Milano Trev wrote:That's be doddy from mbuk there

Nice motor btw
Thanks, and that is indeed Doddy. Nice guy, with his 'now fiancé' Steph... Well recognized btw. I take it you know him...or just from the mag.
G. wrote:
Milano Trev wrote:That's be doddy from mbuk there

Nice motor btw
Thanks, and that is indeed Doddy. Nice guy, with his 'now fiancé' Steph... Well recognized btw. I take it you know him...or just from the mag.
Just from the mag, a few years back used to be a regular mtb rider and mbuk was a good bog mag. Big back injury and mtb hasn't been as appealing :( trying to get back to it but with little result
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]