The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Alex-B
princey4 wrote:its not as far as that now! that was being held on by a friend out of shot!
Ah! That's ok then :lol:

Dibs on the bonnet if you ever sell up :thumbup:
By princey4
sneak peak of whats just arrived from Japan!

By bluntcap
:eek:

Please tell me there is a pair and not just a really awesome seat for your passengers :lol:
By princey4
haha of course:) plus a takata mph-341 for the drivers seat
By princey4
today my project mu kit arrived :)

By Stevo M81
bluntcap wrote::eek: :twisted:

That is epic, not jut "JDM" but a quality make and awesome brakes.....would hate to see your bank account after you bought them :lol:
Might get myself a set for the FN2 :-D
By bluntcap
Stevo M81 wrote:

That is epic, not jut "JDM" but a quality make and awesome brakes.....would hate to see your bank account after you bought them :lol:
I looked into them for my car :lol: rather have Brides tbh and he has both :bad-words: :lol:
By princey4
haha they are bloody expensive. although im a massive believer in buy cheap buy twice
By Stevo M81
bluntcap wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

I looked into them for my car :lol: rather have Brides tbh and he has both :bad-words: :lol:
And here's you saying no more modding :lol:
By NIGHTHAWKEP3
Love them brakes they just loook minted are absolutely huge behind your alloys :-) hat of to you mate that's a smart motor! Infact both DC5 & FD2 in the pictures are both mint :- wouldn't mind either of them lol [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]