The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
A19XVV wrote:how do you find the d2 coilovers mate?? been trying to find reviews on them, a few US forums seem to praise them but someone on here says avoid like the plague?? whats your views?
They were on the car when I got it mate, its one of the best handling cars Ive ever driven and the ride is pretty good to.
So I cant fault them in any way [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
JayTypeR wrote:
A19XVV wrote:how do you find the d2 coilovers mate?? been trying to find reviews on them, a few US forums seem to praise them but someone on here says avoid like the plague?? whats your views?
They were on the car when I got it mate, its one of the best handling cars Ive ever driven and the ride is pretty good to.
Thats because I set it up properly [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
benashley wrote:
JayTypeR wrote:
Thats because I set it up properly [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Haha good man! How you getting on with my old Evo?
munky wrote:Car looks very nice mate. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Thanks [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]