The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By rickmiles
This is my other toy. Honda Fireblade 954cc - 2003 :cool:

By Stevo M81
Looks nice matey, another Honda to [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By rickmiles
Stevo M81 wrote:Looks nice matey, another Honda to [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Indeed, I'm a big Honda Fan. I couldn't possibly have a Honda car without giving there bikes a try too!

I have a Honda Hornet too which was my first big bike.. Just couldn't persuade myself to sell it :wink:

By GMballistic
Love the Fireblade. :cool: Becareful. :salute:
By rickmiles
GMballistic wrote:Love the Fireblade. :cool: Becareful. :salute:
Haha thanks..Fireblade2 no guessing where the name came from :lol:

Thanks GMballistic. I've actually owned it nearly 6 months now. It actually quite a good bike to ride. Smooth, Fast and Reliable, classic Honda traits and its totally predictable [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By GMballistic
My uncle owned a Fireblade and he said it was a good bike. Moved onto a Ninja after that, followed by another Ninja and now I've no idea what he's got. :idea: Something that would surely scare the sh*t out of me I'm sure. :-D [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By rickmiles
GMballistic wrote:My uncle owned a Fireblade and he said it was a good bike. Moved onto a Ninja after that, followed by another Ninja and now I've no idea what he's got. :idea: Something that would surely scare the sh*t out of me I'm sure. :-D [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Haha, I have a friend who has a similar vintage 2003 Ninja. Apparently its an animal. Its tried to spit him off on several occasions!
By CoopertypeR
Nice bike matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I had a hornet myself as my first big bike, then moved on to a cbr600rr and now I've got a zx-6r ninja. All pics below to have a gander

Sorry for gettin carried away with pics haha

Danny
By rickmiles
CoopertypeR wrote:Nice bike matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I had a hornet myself as my first big bike, then moved on to a cbr600rr and now I've got a zx-6r ninja. All pics below to have a gander..

Danny
Danny they all look fantastic! Especially like the street fighter hornet!
When you fitted the lights what happened to all the gubbins which are stored within them?

How did you find the CBR6?
By SuperFLY
rickmiles wrote:This is my other toy. Honda Fireblade 954cc - 2003 :cool:

good choice ;)

good for a w/e blast, 2000 mile tour around scotland or the daily commute. fantastic bikes
By CoopertypeR
rickmiles wrote:
CoopertypeR wrote:Nice bike matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

I had a hornet myself as my first big bike, then moved on to a cbr600rr and now I've got a zx-6r ninja. All pics below to have a gander..

Danny
Danny they all look fantastic! Especially like the street fighter hornet!
When you fitted the lights what happened to all the gubbins which are stored within them?

How did you find the CBR6?
Thanks mate!! My cousin had like a thin rubber housing in a kinda long bell shape if that makes sense ha. So fitted that behind the lights with all the gubbins in there.

The cbr6 was awesome, was my first super and was a great bike. Only reason I sold it was due to the tps going and once sorted it just never felt rightso I got rid

Danny
By rickmiles
SuperFLY wrote:
rickmiles wrote:This is my other toy. Honda Fireblade 954cc - 2003 :cool:
good choice ;)

good for a w/e blast, 2000 mile tour around scotland or the daily commute. fantastic bikes
Thanks Superfly! I couldnt agree more. I use it every day for work, never misses a beat and I never get off feeling sore...

CooperTypeR, what does TPS stand for?
By CoopertypeR
Throttle position sensor, it's attached to the throttle bodies and is set from factory. So on a cbr if it goes you need a new set of throttle bodies which were around £900 new from Honda,

So I did it on the cheap (eBay for £130) which is probs why it didn't feel right after

Danny
By PH47MF
i dont know fook all about bikes but i love the look of them :cooldude:

mental note self - must not look into bikes and get punched by my missus
By rickmiles
macca-tdi wrote:also a fellow CBR owner:

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Gorgeous! :twisted:
By rickmiles
PH47MF wrote:i dont know fook all about bikes but i love the look of them :cooldude:

mental note self - must not look into bikes and get punched by my missus
Haha the men who own bikes have probably all suffered something similar!
My gf often wakes up on my ride out days and wants to go 'shopping'
I just sweet talk her, get my gear and get the hell out of the house before she has time to hide the keys!!! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

My advice is grow some balls and go and do your test and buy one!

You will never ever regret it!! :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]