The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Leejw87
m1ke wrote:Yeah, I'm on there mate, currently got my eye on a facelift... Need sell my EP3 first though!
Nice.. you wont be disapointed ive had mine for 3 years now and im not bored of it one bit.
By Peter_D
Loving this, it looks mint!!

Like how you've tidied it up even more though i'm thinking of doing this with mine, bonnet and front bumper need resprayed as theres a couple chips in the bonnet and the front bumper has a bit of laquer peeling, wheels need refurbed aswell...they don't bother me too much but i think it'll be alot nicer to get them done :bigthumb:

You must have spent a fortune on parts, some really expensive bits there!! Love it
By Leejw87
Peter_D wrote:Loving this, it looks mint!!

Like how you've tidied it up even more though i'm thinking of doing this with mine, bonnet and front bumper need resprayed as theres a couple chips in the bonnet and the front bumper has a bit of laquer peeling, wheels need refurbed aswell...they don't bother me too much but i think it'll be alot nicer to get them done :bigthumb:

You must have spent a fortune on parts, some really expensive bits there!! Love it
Thanks mate... yeah I've spent a fair bit but there's alot more to come :)
By Leejw87
Freddysan wrote:Looks great, loving the spoon theme. I have not heard great things about the mani though. Do you rate it.
Thanks mate, with the manifold all I noticed was abit of extra noise, performance wasent really noticeable but I am still running a cat and stock ecu.
Last edited by Leejw87 on Fri Aug 19, 2011 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Leejw87
rich_h wrote:Very nice, but you need K-Pro to get the most out of it.
Yeah I know kpro will transform it... But I'm going wait til i get it supercharged so I can buy the two together :)
By Leejw87
Bluntcap: I know I really want to get one.. Was supposed to be buying the kit in April but things have changed now so need to wait abit longer :sad:

Big H: The car will probably only be driven a few times before it gets mapped.. I very rarely use it in the winter months as I live 2 minutes from work.. So I just use it as a weekend toy :smile:
By Leejw87
RM CYA wrote:this is very nice

where do you work?
Thanks Buddy.. I work at thames motor group in Kent.
By trancem
Surprised I havent seen this build before.

Awesome motor with an awesome spec. :salut:

Will be the nuts once charged. :twisted:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]