The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Leejw87
pulpmelon_r wrote:You'll damage your hearing driving that bro :???:
Haha believe it or not its no louder than my spoon when cruising round town or on the motorway, it's only at WOT its silly loud
By Taylor_Type R
How much is it for a mapping session with Mase?, Mines been on a year and want to see what its doing.

Plus done more breathing mods since it was fitted.

P.s I was the one you raced to Mimms :lol: . Love this Car [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Leejw87
Taylor_Type R wrote:How much is it for a mapping session with Mase?, Mines been on a year and want to see what its doing.

P.s I was the one you raced to Mimms :lol: . Love this Car [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Ah i remeber you mate, good drive to mimms that was, mase charged £450 for the mapping but he tunes part throttle aswell car feels alot smoother around town now with no low down jerks, pulls very hard aswell, im losing grip in third when accelerating :twisted:
By Leejw87
Alex-B wrote:Great figures :)

How long did your mercracing bracket take to arrive after you ordered it?
Ordered it mid january and didnt see it til mid march but it was back ordered to be fair, if it wasnt i would have said a couple of weeks to arrive
By Taylor_Type R
Leejw87 wrote:
Taylor_Type R wrote:How much is it for a mapping session with Mase?, Mines been on a year and want to see what its doing.

Ah i remeber you mate, good drive to mimms that was, mase charged £450 for the mapping but he tunes part throttle aswell car feels alot smoother around town now with no low down jerks, pulls very hard aswell, im losing grip in third when accelerating :twisted:
Sure Was :-D

Im wanting more power but dont want to go turbo and loose the whine :twisted:

Saw Mercracing have done a new manifold with Air to Air cooling :yum:

Have you thought about charge cooling and a smaller pulley?
By thorno_58
Love this car. It's so clean. Mega spec! Perfect example [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Bally_Jdm
Leejw87 wrote:

How do you go about getting mapped by mase ?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]