The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By gavin_T
Looking good, love slipstreams :twisted:

Did I meet you at bluewater a few weeks back? I have the supercharged red ep3
By dan4578
Love it but would of went for a yellow rocker cover for the spoon look.

Where did you get the spoon mirrors from ?
By Leejw87
gavin_T wrote:Looking good, love slipstreams :twisted:

thank you mate, yeah i remember speaking to you, hows the car coming along did you get the map tweaked?
By Leejw87
dan4578 wrote:Love it but would of went for a yellow rocker cover for the spoon look.

Where did you get the spoon mirrors from ?
Got the mirrors from spoon sports europe i think they really set the car off well :cool:
By gavin_T
Leejw87 wrote:
gavin_T wrote:Looking good, love slipstreams :twisted:

thank you mate, yeah i remember speaking to you, hows the car coming along did you get the map tweaked?

Nah have been busy with work, going to leave it til MOT time and take it back to CPL for a job lot :smile:

Was good to put a name to a face as me and the other knew there was someone called Lee that always posted up the meets but had never met them :lol:

I still owe you a ride :twisted:
By sn:afu
Mirrors are nice dude, guessing they still retain the electric movements but aren't folding?

How much they did set you back jf you don't mind?
By RSFN2GT
sn:afu wrote:Mirrors are nice dude, guessing they still retain the electric movements but aren't folding?

The electrics don't work with these.
By Leejw87
gavin_T wrote:
Nah have been busy with work, going to leave it til MOT time and take it back to CPL for a job lot :smile:

Was good to put a name to a face as me and the other knew there was someone called Lee that always posted up the meets but had never met them :lol:

I still owe you a ride :twisted:
il have to pop down to a southend meet when the next one is on :thumbup:
By Leejw87
sn:afu wrote:Mirrors are nice dude, guessing they still retain the electric movements but aren't folding?

Yeah as said above they dont have electric motors in them, but the Spoon replicas do, i got these from Spoon Sports Europe for about £300 New.
By Leejw87
m1ke wrote:Yeah above was wrong thread, I was drooling over this dc5 and obviously got blinded by it's beauty.

Are you selling it by any chance?
Not just yet I'm looking to supercharge it at the end of the year :twisted:
By Leejw87
m1ke wrote:Where did you buy it from? I'm in the process of buying one at the minute, not many good ones about though.
I got it in 2008 direct from Japan as I wanted to be the first Uk Owner, if your looking for one I'd suggest maybe joining the DC5 Forum and checking out the cars for sale on there. As you should be able to get a better idea of how its been treated.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]