The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Dave.M89
My CTR arrived yesterday and thought I would update you with a few pics!

New front splitters (hopefully) and CTR stickers on the way over the next few weeks.

Last edited by Dave.M89 on Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By dnz 21
i think the colour is nice but it just doesnt look like a type r :scratch:
By Dave.M89
dandemoraliser wrote:looks like alan day portsmouth?
Yep, where else would have the delight of a KFC next door!

And the pictures don't do it justice, looks much better in the flesh.
By Shik
Nice colour, I reckon it would look 10 times better if you had the Type R badge on the grill and stickers on the skirts though!!!
By Dave.M89
Shik wrote:Nice colour, I reckon it would look 10 times better if you had the Type R badge on the grill and stickers on the skirts though!!!
I have ordered emblem and grand prix pack so I think that will spice it up a bit. I was thinking about rages but 2K for wheels which you see on ebay for ~1k seems a bit of a rip off.
By Omi
Still not sure about the colour yet. Seen a few couple Type S's around , not sure if it suits the 'R' though :scratch:
By Shik
dave.murphy89 wrote:
Shik wrote:Nice colour, I reckon it would look 10 times better if you had the Type R badge on the grill and stickers on the skirts though!!!
I have ordered emblem and grand prix pack so I think that will spice it up a bit. I was thinking about rages but 2K for wheels which you see on ebay for ~1k seems a bit of a rip off.
Nice, the emblem and grand prix pack are just what the doctor ordered! I think the rage wheels are too big for the break discs.

You must be well chuffed, a nice set of shiny blue xenons would compliment the colour nicely. :-D
By nige t
I would also like to see it in the flesh,so to speak!
Do you think it will be ready for Japfest?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]