The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Shik
White wheels would look good.

Is it just the different exhaust system on this new model that makes it sound so much better than a stick EP3? (I own an EP3 by the way)
By EvoStu
Shik wrote:White wheels would look good.

Is it just the different exhaust system on this new model that makes it sound so much better than a stick EP3? (I own an EP3 by the way)
Its a different engine as well mate. :thumbup:
is it an i-cdti? (bad joke sorry) not for me either sorry dude.i think its to plain for a type r.but each to there own.will probably look better with badges on though.seen one in the flesh not my cup of tea. I reckon the cosmic grey would look quality on the fn2.any body fancy photo shoppin it to cosmic grey.why did not honda give this colour choice.(and no, because its the slowest colour jokes) :cool:
By doughnut
dave.murphy89 wrote:Nope, having some problems with honda finance (They don't want to deal with a 21 year old banker :( ) I will get it sorted though .. just a pain in the arse.

Also could anyone photoshop the white 18" below onto the blue picture a few posts up?
algreene wrote:Needs to be the lighter Euro blue..
What Euro blue? This is the same colour that the European market gets, it just looks different on the website.
Not a good colour imho, It's too dark, I'd prefer the Vivid Blue Pearl the DC5/FD2 comes in or the purple colour the FD2 comes in!

For me it would have to be Champ White all the way, only colour I would buy!
By thorno_58
what a colour! id have one really like that! :-D wouldnt mind seeing one with bronze wheels. More pictures needed people :thumbup:
By matgt3000
for anyone like me who was woundering what the blue would look like with a GP kit fitted :thumbup:
By fezza
Either that colour suits the GP kit or, the GP kit suits that colour :lol: I can't figure it out

What ever way round, it looks better than on the standard FN2 :thumbup:
By Magic-R
I never even knew Honda made a blue FN2 until this topic. I quite like it, its a better color than Milano anyway :cool:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]