The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
im not really doing them now due to working longer hours and being totally knackered when i get in.

plus fed up with being ripped off by members not sending old parts back and then being stabbed in the back with people asking if i declare the small amount i make to the tax man etc..
brenscivic wrote:im not really doing them now due to working longer hours and being totally knackered when i get in.

plus fed up with being ripped off by members not sending old parts back and then being stabbed in the back with people asking if i declare the small amount i make to the tax man etc..
flounced?
brenscivic wrote:im not really doing them now due to working longer hours and being totally knackered when i get in.

Ouch. A great service that is offered and now withdrawn due to stupid members.

Screwed it up for everyone!!

Serious?

Wtf. Id stab them in the face.
jhollyyox wrote:
Taylor_Type R wrote:
jhollyyox wrote:If you decide to these again, you have a queue of people waiting for your business!!! :-D
Get a black glitter one like mine :wink:
Noooo I know what I want :P

spooner restorations, look him up on google
yella wrote:
jhollyyox wrote:
Taylor_Type R wrote:
jhollyyox wrote:If you decide to these again, you have a queue of people waiting for your business!!! :-D
Get a black glitter one like mine :wink:
Noooo I know what I want :P

spooner restorations, look him up on google
I did but he quoted me a ridiculous amount.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]