The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
Last edited by nick's-cw on Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:56 am, edited 12 times in total.
my cam cover is in desprate need of a refresh, I fancy a soon yellow one hopefully this would go well with the cosmic grey?
when the car is next in for a service at eight speed i will place a order with you bren as seems your work is top notch. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
when changing covers do you need to re do the gasket sealent?
martin1086 wrote:my cam cover is in desprate need of a refresh, I fancy a soon yellow one hopefully this would go well with the cosmic grey?
when the car is next in for a service at eight speed i will place a order with you bren as seems your work is top notch. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
when changing covers do you need to re do the gasket sealent?
<<< thats what I have :-D
Is it possible for you to paint a cover send it to me, I get it fitted and send you back my old cover?? Just so my car isn't off the road!! Lol!! Do you do spark plug and manifold covers to match?? What's the price and time scale mate??
Krooza! wrote:Is it possible for you to paint a cover send it to me, I get it fitted and send you back my old cover?? Just so my car isn't off the road!! Lol!! Do you do spark plug and manifold covers to match?? What's the price and time scale mate??

That is how it works [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Myself! wrote:So do you do spark plug and manifold covers too?? Do you do those flush fit spark plug covers?? What's the price and time scale for the job mate??
Any chance of answers to these Bren?? Cheers!
brenscivic wrote:yes i can do oem plug covers or i can get the smoothed ones,i can do the manifold covers but you would have to send me yours as i dont have any here.

price depends on what you want doing.

cheers.
Cheers Bren! Will get back to u soon.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]