The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By mini bilko
I imagine it's a grower. Just looks like a black colour on the photo's. One of those you need to see in the flesh.

I have NEVER seen one. :-|

Should've done a Pirates Black model, would have sold brilliantly I think. NHB is getting a bit long in the tooth IMO.
By EvoStu
mini bilko wrote:I have NEVER seen one. :-|

Should've done a Pirates Black model, would have sold brilliantly I think. NHB is getting a bit long in the tooth IMO.
You really wouldn't know if you had to be honest Matt. It looks black in normal light.
Funny you should mention nighthawk black as its being replaced for 09 model year with Crystal Black.

EvoStu.
By salem
Never seen the Deep Bronze Pearl and as above looks black in those photos..

I'm guessing its a black with a bronze fleck in the paint? which if its like the Black Gold on the Clio would be very nice once the sun hits the spot.
By Josh1987
I actually like the bronze looks different just as rare as the CW IMO i have never seen a CW apart from mine and never seen a bronze so who had guts to buy one well done be proud its a very nice looking car
By EvoStu
gazam21 wrote:They don't actually do they FN2 in deep bronze anymore, do they?
Nope its been discontinued.

EvoStu.
By EvoStu
gazam21 wrote:Do you recogn there are less of those than there are/will be CW's?
Probably. It was one of the worst selling colours Honda has ever made.

EvoStu.
By Tenzo-R
never knew it existed before i saw this post. Maybe a lack of advertising for that certain colour is why it did so bad?
By Heyhoe
That picture looks tidy!!!!!

I suppose its hard to get these kind of colours accross in a brosure. Would have to see it in the flesh to buy. Could have a highly sort after colour in a few years time. ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]