The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Nathj
wadkins14 wrote:Really like the black rear splitter :twisted:

Is it a genuine Type R or Sport?

its a 1.6i sport mate , got it booked in febuary for the type r conversion and then going to buy jackson supercharger after that , done all the looks now just need the speed lol
By wadkins14
Nathj wrote:

its a 1.6i sport mate , got it booked in febuary for the type r conversion and then going to buy jackson supercharger after that , done all the looks now just need the speed lol
Why you doing a conversion??
Surely it would have been easier to buy a Type R and spray that champ white?
civic ep2 wrote:hi mate could you post a link to where you got the splitter, thats stunning car also
It looks like a standard splitter with just the bottom middle part sprayed
By bac
some random pics of mine had alot more changes done after this will post updated pics

oh and btw its k24'd :cool:
By EvoStu
bac wrote:some random pics of mine had alot more changes done after this will post updated pics

Nice except for those wheels. Please remove them. :shock:
By Stevo M81
EvoStu wrote:
bac wrote:some random pics of mine had alot more changes done after this will post updated pics

Nice except for those wheels. Please remove them. :shock:
Big pimping FTW :lol:
By Nathj
wadkins14 wrote:
Nathj wrote:

Why you doing a conversion??
Surely it would have been easier to buy a Type R and spray that champ white?
civic ep2 wrote:hi mate could you post a link to where you got the splitter, thats stunning car also
It looks like a standard splitter with just the bottom middle part sprayed

because i was 18 when i first bought the civic and i couldnt afford a type r , in love with it too much to sell it and let someone else be seen driving it ! its got the looks and now im older i can afford the type r , but all that work again for me to repray another civic and taking time off work to book it in would be a pain in the arse
By master_devine1
Hi!
I'm from germany. I would like to show some pictures of my little hot hatch.
I changed the rims. OZ Ultraleggera 18Z RaceGold and upgraded the car hifi with PhoenixGold speakers and amplifiers. The headunit is from Kenwood.

Greetings from Germany! :smile:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]