The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Hooj
RagingBull wrote:
Aid1987 wrote:Cool photos :thumbup: I've seen the bottom two you took in another thread..might not have been on this forum though.
yeh their the only photo's ive got of the CTR as yet

that will no doubt :thumbup:
Great pictures Kev - I now have a new wallpaper :thumbup:

I will post some of mine once I get the dent in the bonnet sorted
By RagingBull
Hooj wrote:
RagingBull wrote:
Aid1987 wrote:Cool photos :thumbup: I've seen the bottom two you took in another thread..might not have been on this forum though.
yeh their the only photo's ive got of the CTR as yet

that will no doubt :thumbup:
Great pictures Kev - I now have a new wallpaper :thumbup:

I will post some of mine once I get the dent in the bonnet sorted
cheers bud.

if u want the hi res pics just pm me your email :thumbup:
By Aid1987
Not sure about the vented bonnet, I usually prefer OEM style carbon bonnets but overall a lovely satin Ted :bigthumb:

Is that FN in the family too?
By petrolted
Aid1987 wrote:Not sure about the vented bonnet, I usually prefer OEM style carbon bonnets but overall a lovely satin Ted :bigthumb:

Thanks, I'm not sure about the vents but they do allow lots of heat out which is good for the charger, the FN is a daily driver as the EP does more fun stuff now :salut:
By Aid1987
petrolted wrote:
Aid1987 wrote:Not sure about the vented bonnet, I usually prefer OEM style carbon bonnets but overall a lovely satin Ted :bigthumb:

Thanks, I'm not sure about the vents but they do allow lots of heat out which is good for the charger, the FN is a daily driver as the EP does more fun stuff now :salut:
:shock: I wouldn't mind having that as a weekend car let alone a daily lol.

I presumed that's why you had the vented bonnet. Function > form. :salut:
By craigieboy902
^^^^Car looks stunning, loving the black wheels on the satin, grill and drop are perfect :bigthumb: . Went ahead with my respray and delighted with it just got it back today :-D :-D .
Last edited by craigieboy902 on Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By petrolted
jreedy wrote:Image
Reedy your CTR is lloking really good and the black wheel suit a SS CTR

I've been thinking of changing my wheels and put some matt black oem wheels back on, might sell the Mugens or have them painted?

By jreedy
petrolted wrote:Still no sure about the bonnet?

Should I sell it?

If I sell it who wants it?

when i first got my satin silver ep3 it had a vented carbon fibre bonnet on, i never really liked it so i sold it and put a oem one in it's place..........looks loads better now,

that pic you posted above of the satin with dark oem wheels looks ace............im tempted to get some gloss black oem's for the proper sleeper look :twisted:

love your car by the way mate :cooldude:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]