The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By GMballistic
Kesler wrote:
The front end looks really good with that Mugen grill on it, :wink: ....can't even see one stone chip on it either. :shock: :cool:

Looks a nice one. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Kesler
GMballistic wrote:
The front end looks really good with that Mugen grill on it, :wink: ....can't even see one stone chip on it either. :shock: :cool:

Thanks mate, I do try and keep it in the best condition! :) I know people have their views on the Mugen grill but I like it :)
By GMballistic
Kesler wrote:
GMballistic wrote:

Thanks mate, I do try and keep it in the best condition! :) I know people have their views on the Mugen grill but I like it :)
I'd bet you that 99% of people that see your car daily wouldn't even recognize that it's not a standard part anyway. :-D Colour match is great and looks a lovely CTR overall. Enjoy it. :bigthumb:
By GMballistic
^^ Great pictures L80OUS and lovely motor you've got. :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By potter
Anybody know of the username on here who had a milano red EP3 Premier Edition that was JRSC. Think his name was ben. Car had Enkei RPF1's on it iirc.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]