The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Stevo M81
Dave.W. wrote:
Lukelimbo wrote:ImageImage
New car :)
Very nice :salut:
Looks great, those Rotas look :twisted:
By Alex.J
harvmate wrote:My milano:

Wow!

For some reason this looks extra special!

Love the subtle/ OEM look but just special!

What suspension set up you got there?!

Looks about perfect!
By ste22s
couple of mine with the new white wheels on :cool: and after a good old polish!!

By GMballistic
^^ Looks cool. :cooldude: ...and the milano red looks fantastic. :thumbup:
Has it been re-sprayed? or just well maintained/detailed?

Hope the dyno run went well. Sometimes can be disappointing. How did your CTR do? :scratch: :salut:
By Billy's red type r
GMballistic wrote:^^ Looks cool. :cooldude: ...and the milano red looks fantastic. :thumbup:

Hope the dyno run went well. Sometimes can be disappointing. How did your CTR do? :scratch: :salut:
Thanks pal. It is well maintained with no paint fade or resprayed at all. I achieved 215.3 bhp and 154 lbft on a standard engine. :eek: Its on for sale but no one is buying. So if doesnt go in few weeks. Im going to keep it. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Last edited by Billy's red type r on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GMballistic
Billy's red type r wrote:
GMballistic wrote:^^ Looks cool. :cooldude: ...and the milano red looks fantastic. :thumbup:

Thanks pal. It is well maintained with no paint fade or resprayed at all. I achieved 215.3 bhp and 154 lbft on a standard engine. :eek: Its on for sale but no one is buying. So if doesnt go in few weeks. Im going to keep it. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
It's a lovely looking car and 215+ is nothing to be sniffed at. :wink:

How much are you advertising it for then? :scratch: Just curious, I've already got a Milano red CTR. :-D [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]