The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By xonics
Here are some pictures of my 09 CTR GT, picked it up a couple of weeks ago. Not the best pictures I've ever taken though, plus I wasn't done cleaning it.

By GMballistic
Lovely clean & tidy CTR dardaz. :cool: [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
Be rude not to post a few pics of my FN2 in this thread :-D

By GMballistic
^^ Looks great. :cooldude: Wish my paint was that bright. :-D [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Stevo M81
GMballistic wrote:^^ Looks great. :cooldude: Wish my paint was that bright. :-D [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Takes alot of cleaning keeping the paint this shiny though, the winter breaks my heart as the car gets dirty as soon as you take it for a drive just after giving it a clean. But it still gets washed every week [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By GMballistic
Stevo M81 wrote: Takes alot of cleaning keeping the paint this shiny though, the winter breaks my heart as the car gets dirty as soon as you take it for a drive just after giving it a clean. But it still gets washed every week [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I know what you mean. :thumbup:
Wash my car everyweek too and wax on & off etc. It's just with mine being a 2003 model it tends to look more pinky than reddy nowadays. :lol:
Nice FN2. :wink: :salut:
By Stevo M81
GMballistic wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote: Takes alot of cleaning keeping the paint this shiny though, the winter breaks my heart as the car gets dirty as soon as you take it for a drive just after giving it a clean. But it still gets washed every week [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
I know what you mean. :thumbup:
Wash my car everyweek too and wax on & off etc. It's just with mine being a 2003 model it tends to look more pinky than reddy nowadays. :lol:
Nice FN2. :wink: :salut:
Cheers matey [smilie=karls_thumb.gif] sell the ep3 and pick up a cheap fn2 as there are great bargains
By GMballistic
^^ Might keep that in mind. :wink:

Thinking of changing my car at some point but was always hoping for 4wd & a turbo again (used to have a JDM WRX although I won't be getting a Subaru again). :-D
By Stevo M81
GMballistic wrote:^^ Might keep that in mind. :wink:

Thinking of changing my car at some point but was always hoping for 4wd & a turbo again (used to have a JDM WRX although I won't be getting a Subaru again). :-D
Think the next time am going to change it mite be a Golf R, 4wd + 270bhp = :twisted: but that won't be for a long time as am loving the FN2 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By GMballistic
Stevo M81 wrote:

Think the next time am going to change it mite be a Golf R, 4wd + 270bhp = :twisted: but that won't be for a long time as am loving the FN2 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Sounds like a good plan.
I do like the Golf's aswell ~ VR6, R32'S and always held a soft spot for "eatthis" supercharged Golf. :cooldude: :-D
By Stevo M81
GMballistic wrote:
Stevo M81 wrote:

Sounds like a good plan.
I do like the Golf's aswell ~ VR6, R32'S and always held a soft spot for "eatthis" supercharged Golf. :cooldude: :-D
Am not talking about the r32 am talking about the new golf r that's only a 2.0 turbo that's quicker than its older brother :twisted:
By dardaz
cheers guys. The wheels are Rota Revs. They were quite badly kerbed so their away as we speak getting refurbed. Ill post a few pics when their done and iv fitted all the other new bits iv got.. shes a work in progress lol
By chris_5
2003 type r

first pic milano red with white wheels

car was faded in places so decided to prep & paint the whole car

resprayed the car in suzuki supreme red metallic and some silver in the 1st 2 coats of lacquer followed by 4 more coats
and the roof and wheels in Ford panther black with the same silver in lacquer followed by 4 more clear coats

cheers

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]