The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Pics that you just wanna show
By Lee_owen
My New Toy picked it up last week, Loving the car its a brill bit of kit.

Here are a few quick pictures nothing special. Haven't done anything to the car as of yet.

Few people have asked to see pictures as I'm new to the forum I'm not sure this is going to work.

Looking forward to putting my private plate on the car this week.

Thanks For Looking
By dutch
Lee_owen wrote:My New Toy picked it up last week, Loving the car its a brill bit of kit.

Here are a few quick pictures nothing special. Haven't done anything to the car as of yet.

Few people have asked to see pictures as I'm new to the forum I'm not sure this is going to work.

Looking forward to putting my private plate on the car this week.

Thanks For Looking

Cool mate, i love getting new stuff :-D
By Maxiato-R
Thanks! Last year my fn2 are milano red. I use to race spanish time attack series :mrgreen:

2 wheels in the air :lol:
By rigadon0
Bought this on New Years Eve. Not had much opportunity to give it a good run out yet but still getting plenty of joy just looking at it!

Test drove the black one, drove home in the red!

Last edited by rigadon0 on Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Stevo!
Chatters wrote:http://www.image-share.com/upload/2079/234m.jpg
http://www.image-share.com/upload/2079/236m.jpg

Here's my FN2 picked it up last week.

Posted it in another link but thought I should post it on here as this is where its supposed to go will try and get some better quality ones on here soon.
Sure the original owner of that is from civinfo.
By Chatters
I will have to see if I can find him. I have asked for his email to check exactly what he has had done to the car as the dealership were a little unsure as to the exact parts he has had replaced. :) Thanks for the heads up.

Any idea of the user name?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]