The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK8 (2017 onwards)
By jasonevans
After 14 fantastic years in my EP3 with over 200 trackdays and 2 race seasons I've finally sold it and brought myself a new FK8.

Great car but the 30 profile tyres take a bit of getting used to. Can't park anywhere near a kerb LOL.
Odered a generic black gloss touch up stick for the the wheels as we all know it's going to happen at some point. :-o

Done just over 800 miles in it and loving every moment so far.
Just got to keep an eye on the speedo as it's so good at masking speed.

Can't wait to get it out on track so see what she is really like.
By Superbully
jasonevans wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:44 pm After 14 fantastic years in my EP3 with over 200 trackdays and 2 race seasons I've finally sold it and brought myself a new FK8.

Great car but the 30 profile tyres take a bit of getting used to. Can't park anywhere near a kerb LOL.
Odered a generic black gloss touch up stick for the the wheels as we all know it's going to happen at some point. :-o

Done just over 800 miles in it and loving every moment so far.
Just got to keep an eye on the speedo as it's so good at masking speed.

Can't wait to get it out on track so see what she is really like.
They are amazing bits of kit :)
By jasonevans
No. They came into my house while I was asleep upstairs and took the keys. I did not hear a thing :Waks:
By Superbully
OMG - that's horrible!
As it was so new the insurance must of paid out full value surely? Hope you could get a new one from it.... ??

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]