The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• FK8 Owners List.

• Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK8 (2017 onwards)
Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Civic Type R FK8 (2017 onwards)
 #3865401  by Deano7
 Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:11 pm
Pick up my polished metal FK8 this Wednesday from Westgate Honda Grimsby.
Just had the whole car ceramic coated with liquid elements 3K before I pick her up. Done by a local detailed who has done a fantastic job.
The car is basically like a mirror so has the best protection before Winter comes.
Can’t wait!
 #3865422  by Deano7
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:59 pm
Picked up the car today.
Blown away by how good and how much fun this car is to drive!
Grimsby main dealer have been excellent, can’t fault them at all, literally couldn’t do enough!
Quick question though, does this car really come without any car mats? Can’t believe this would be an optional extra from Honda?
 #3865423  by Stewart1969
 Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:28 pm
Ordered mine in blue at the beginning of October. Been given a date of 14 Dec!

It's been a long wait so far with still a month to go!!
 #3865426  by Flaky_Bandit
 Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:17 am
Deano7 wrote:Quick question though, does this car really come without any car mats? Can’t believe this would be an optional extra from Honda?

Usually first thing you negotiate as per of your deal ;)

And they either throw it in or do at discount to close the deal
 #3865432  by CTR TECH
 Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:52 pm
Ordered one in October in sporty blue, GT spec, delivery middle of December. Just a waiting game now!
 #3865433  by Flaky_Bandit
 Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:30 am
CTR TECH wrote:Ordered one in October in sporty blue, GT spec, delivery middle of December. Just a waiting game now!

Good game good game...not ;)

It seems that the normal waiting period but the date would likely be brought forward. Mine was brought forward once and arrived a few days before the due date. :D

Have a great Christmas ;)
 #3865434  by CTR TECH
 Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:08 am
Flaky_Bandit wrote:
CTR TECH wrote:Ordered one in October in sporty blue, GT spec, delivery middle of December. Just a waiting game now!

Good game good game...not ;)

It seems that the normal waiting period but the date would likely be brought forward. Mine was brought forward once and arrived a few days before the due date. :D

Have a great Christmas ;)

Hopefully it arrives quicker that would be great but not banking on it I know how dealers run working in them most of my working career. It would be a great early Xmas present!

Recent Topics

User avatar Ford RS out with a bang!

by Bi6Dom

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:48 pm

User avatar Damaged rims

by Bi6Dom

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:32 pm

User avatar Some Exhaust db sound levels

by MrHanky

Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:23 am

User avatar New EP3 owner on honda number 6

by StuEP3

Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:51 am

Default Avatar Hi Everyone

by Kelsurf95

Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:58 am

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002