The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Are you employed in hair-dressing

Yes
8%
No
42%
Computer Industry
50%
By G.
desihn and magazine publishing.
By Trung
Im a production administrator and health & safety officer (boring I know). Its the job that bought me to my CTR. 8)
By ICBM
Composite Guru wrote:I'm a Composite Fitter at Jaguar Racing. That means i make 80% of the car!! :shock: :lol:

Matt
Is that F1? Test team/Race? I Used to work for MRTC (Radios) contracted to Jordan but more money at BAR (briefly) but didn't like their attitude.

wish i'd have stuck with Jordan now!
By type-racing
SEO - Head of IT - Guru
All fancy names that really just mean I get paid for playing with computers

I do shave my own head however - LOL

Hairdressers car.........as if........its got room for 5 people for a start.
What would two gay boys want with 5 seats and a boot? aaaaarrrrrrr thats sick!!! (my missis is here) The seats don't really fold down do they. LOL
By PHM
Nthell Cable Modem Support :shock:
By EvoStu
PHM wrote:Nthell Cable Modem Support :shock:
I work for Cable & Wireless! We sold our home consumer division to NTHell. So I take it you work for the home part?

EvoStu.
By PHM
Evostu wrote:
PHM wrote:Nthell Cable Modem Support :shock:
I work for Cable & Wireless! We sold our home consumer division to NTHell. So I take it you work for the home part?

EvoStu.
Certainly do for my sins :)
By gingert76
i work in IT but am a Senior Voice Analyst (its pronounced ana..lyst :? !!!!!)

work for a canadian bank in the city and i have loads of work to do unlike most of you! :wink:

but the boss is in dublin for the rest of the week! :lol: :twisted:
By EvoStu
gingert76 wrote:but the boss is in dublin for the rest of the week! :lol: :twisted:
Meaning you're now like the rest of us! :wink:

EvoStu.
By Captain Redbeard
Evostu wrote:
gingert76 wrote:but the boss is in dublin for the rest of the week! :lol: :twisted:
Meaning you're now like the rest of us! :wink:

EvoStu.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I am my own boss. Lucky get or what??? :D
By gingert76
yeah!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

all i gotta do now is try and stop myself getting jealous of all you CTR owners!!!! but reading all the posts just makes me want the car more and more and i have a idea of what mods i do and dont want! :twisted:

In the car park at wellingborough train station there is a black (sexy) CTR with the Plate evo 6 evo (might be 2 from memory!) no one on here i think!
By bad boy
typerboy wrote:Work 4 Freeserve

kick the dumb ass on then end of the help line for me please !

I wanted answers fast and at 50p a minute he farted around !!!

Otherwise decent service but miss my NTL broadband :cry:
By sonnyredline
I'm a Student at uni (happy days :D ). Greenfloyd that's a great job-all the best!

And best wishes to the rest of you as well :)

sonnyredline
By ICBM
sonnyredline wrote:I'm a Student at uni (happy days :D ). Greenfloyd that's a great job-all the best!

And best wishes to the rest of you as well :)

sonnyredline
Thought students had no money...And a CTR!
By EvoStu
ian.morley wrote:Thought students had no money...And a CTR!
Thats what student loans are for! LOL!

I think they have interest rates of something like 0.2% per annum or something silly.

EvoStu.
By sonnyredline
Got that right Evostu! :D I've saved, sold and got a few student loans out to get my CTR, and it's worth every penny!

I'm one of those fortunate students shall we say :wink:

sonnyredline
By ICBM
Composite Guru wrote:I'm a Composite Fitter at Jaguar Racing. That means i make 80% of the car!! :shock: :lol:

Matt
Do you travel then or just factory based?
Last edited by ICBM on Thu May 22, 2003 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Rab-Type-Arrrggghhh
I'm a fitter( I fit 8 hrs magazine reading into 10 shifts ) repairing everything from 10.5ltr deisel driven air compressors to a blown fuses in the kettle.
By andyd
I work for British Insurance Brokers Association as one of there IT support assistants.

Basically play pinball all day day and fix the old computer when i goes wrong!! oh and the od bit of filing!!!
By MR G
I'm a manager at Tesco's.
People think its bad parking in a safe place once a week to do their shopping,I have to find a 'safe' parking space in the car park away from stray trollies EVERYDAY :!:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]