The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Are you employed in hair-dressing

Yes
8%
No
42%
Computer Industry
50%
By TABSY
well for me sins i'm a weapons engineering mechanic in the silent service.......
By dyfs_doves
im a heating engineer and i work for someone else,thinking of starting my own plumbing and heating company in the next 2 years :? .dyf
By Tarticus
Sales Manager, selling Bolts and Nuts and Fixings to Automotive, Petrochemical, and Nuclear customers, sounds good, but boring really but pays for my CTR 8)
By Tec
International man of mystery......oh and a surveyor as well!
By Pete-r
IT Service Manager for DVLA.
By JONNY5
Eco warrior (collect recycling off the streets) it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it. :lol:
By scousefella
Transport Supervisor (Soon to be Manager :wink: ) for a company which supplies the NHS.

Not the worlds most wanted as far as jobs go but I do get to spot CTR's nationwide and place "Was it You" posts from loads of locations! :lol:

Based in Colchester, Essex.
By Rob69
I'm an industrial chemist at a chemical plant that makes carbon black. It's used in tyres mainly to improve mechanical properties. Infact it's in pretty much anything you can think of thats black. Unfortunatly i don't get cheap types :(
By ICBM
Engineer.......Thats all ya need to know! :wink:
By ICBM
diamond feline...cat wrote:well i work in professional marketing for hairdressing fro a big companty!! that counts :P
Guess ya don't need to be able to spell then? :D
By Diamond Dog
ian.m wrote:
diamond feline...cat wrote:well i work in professional marketing for hairdressing fro a big companty!! that counts :P
Guess ya don't need to be able to spell then? :D
Fro? You dont really work at an afro company, like Soul Glo do you? I think the wella thing is just a front!
By diamond pussy...cat
oi!! baby i made a point of not mentioning the actual company name...or companty....but thanks for sticking up for me u r so helpful!
By Diamond Dog
Whoops...
By SR-71
I work in a large-ish Oil company in one of the IT depts.. We drill for Oil and provide it to companies like Shell, BP, Total etc. Anyone want cheap petrol? :lol:

My boss is based in the US ! :P
By Ady
Engineer - Semi Conductor Process Tool manufacturer, I understnad some of what we do - just don't ask me to explain it in english!

We sell to Intel / AMD / etc....

Only CTR at the moment - but I guess when to up turn comes there will be more as I keep getting asked about it - cost fun etc.
By ICBM
How come 50% of CTR owners work in the computer industry????????????? :?:
By SR-71
ian.m wrote:How come 50% of CTR owners work in the computer industry????????????? :?:
Probably because I like to lick cows udders and a lot of people who use this site are in the computer industry. If you're into computers/work with computers you would definitely stumble across this forum I s'pose. Doesn't necessarily mean that 50% of ALL CTR owners are in the computer industry as know doubt there are lots of owners out there who will not have heard of this site?!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]