The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

How much do you earn a year?

0-9k
1%
10-20k
20%
21-30k
34%
31-40k
21%
40k+
23%
By thestew
dan11219 wrote:
danneth wrote:
dan11219 wrote:Im on £500 a month, still running the type r! went from an ok paying job to one that pays rubbish for 1 year then awesome pay next May [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
You mean day right?

Unfortunatly not, still determined not to move to a crap euro-box, still buying mods too :D
good to see you have your priorities in order... :salut:
By dan11219
Looking for a new job anyway, it was either take a sh-t paying job for now or go sign on, so I took the sh-t job. The work is actually fun, I'm the IT technician for a small junior school, but they would only take me on as an apprentice (despite me already having the qualifications and been to uni) but its better than nothing for now I suppose.
By Just Dirk
dan11219 wrote:Looking for a new job anyway, it was either take a sh-t paying job for now or go sign on, so I took the sh-t job. The work is actually fun, I'm the IT technician for a small junior school, but they would only take me on as an apprentice (despite me already having the qualifications and been to uni) but its better than nothing for now I suppose.
Got you mixed up with another dan :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]