The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Are you bothered about other people's drug habits?

Yes
No votes
0%
No
No votes
0%
Each to their own
No votes
0%
By Cat
So she's been accused of being a cocaine addict by her ex?-husband and has denied it but admits the odd dabble.

Question - Would you stop watching a TV show/ reading their books/ whatever because someone admitted to dabbling in drugs?
By Omni
I'd seriously question whether its possible for a woman to be more perfect, super hot, big boobs, likes cooking and is cool with a dabble on the class A's occasionally
By steve83
Didn't she come out today saying that she had used in the past, but not an habitual user.
By Cat
Omni wrote:I'd seriously question whether its possible for a woman to be more perfect, super hot, big boobs, likes cooking and is cool with a dabble on the class A's occasionally
Interest in cars maybe?
steve83 wrote:Didn't she come out today saying that she had used in the past, but not an habitual user.
Yeah that's what this poll is about. :lol:
I'm not on about heroin users just what folk's feelings are to those who dabble with drugs.
By steve83
Cat wrote:
Omni wrote:I'd seriously question whether its possible for a woman to be more perfect, super hot, big boobs, likes cooking and is cool with a dabble on the class A's occasionally
Interest in cars maybe?
steve83 wrote:Didn't she come out today saying that she had used in the past, but not an habitual user.
Yeah that's what this poll is about. :lol:
I'm not on about heroin users just what folk's feelings are to those who dabble with drugs.
I should of actually read your whole post instead of half of it, men can't multi task. :lol:
By Sacrificial Pawn
Cat wrote:
Omni wrote:Nah I fkin hate 'krooze slags'
I said "interest in cars" not "spread your legs over a car bonnet in the hope of a shag".
We had a thing at Halfords that did this.

Spaniel's ears and growler out. The nickname 'Grut' has stuck.
By mjhamilton
To be fair a lot if celebs to a lot worse than this - who gives a shiny shite?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]