The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Leave or stay?

Leave?
100%
Stay?
No votes
0%
By smartie
thestew wrote:
smartie wrote:Continually ignoring what's said, classic, roids rotting the old grey matter. :lol:

Its the womans fault, however the guy who knew she was married is also an immoral moron. :P
single man is maybe a bit of a moron for doing it... but he had nothing to lose and was probably under the illusion that her home life was stale? cant see her being in any rush to tell him how supper her home life is while getting bummed?
Unsure why people are defending this scroat. Unless they themselves are scroats. :D
By RM CYA
Obviously you don't have teh sexy. Teh sexy brings many a ting. Tings be a gwan. Man a gwan on teh ting. Ma tings be all up in them tings. Man a roll out. Dench. Next hype.
By GenuineSince89
RM CYA wrote:Obviously you don't have teh sexy. Teh sexy brings many a ting. Tings be a gwan. Man a gwan on teh ting. Ma tings be all up in them tings. Man a roll out. Dench. Next hype.
Dis isn't it
By RM CYA
If you were single Smartie, and had a woman wanting to gobble on your member, you would refuse her the privilege because of her situation which has nothing to do with you?
By Pee Zed
The guy is a bit of a dick, but he only gets a fraction of the blame. Sooner or later, this sloshpot would have let some other c-unit open up her wizard sleeve.

Can't say whether or not to leave though, I have heard of people being able to patch things up.

Still though, pics of slut required. fb/imgur/g+/instagram plox
By smartie
RM CYA wrote:If you were single Smartie, and had a woman wanting to gobble on your member, you would refuse her the privilege because of her situation which has nothing to do with you?
If I found out someone was married I would walk away. :smile:

Though do we know if this guy knew before the deed or not. :lol:
By mjhamilton
So OP .. what did you do in the end??.. did you forgive her or kick her to the kerb??...
By bluntcap
15repyt wrote:Thanks to the ones who put positive comments in and :stfu: to the ones you know who you are.

Waste of time thread again with w@nkers on here mods please delete.
I am genuinely interested as to what you thought would happen when you posted such a topic on a Civic Type R forum? Or most public forums for that matter. You have opinions, discussion and disagreement. All of which are valid view points. But why get so mad? How is it a waste of time? What answer where you actually looking for?
By Josh1921
I think we can all assume he wants everyone to tell him how he should stick by his wife and its not that bad that she was choking on someone else's chode after its been in her arse [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By mjhamilton
bluntcap wrote:
15repyt wrote:Thanks to the ones who put positive comments in and :stfu: to the ones you know who you are.

I am genuinely interested as to what you thought would happen when you posted such a topic on a Civic Type R forum? Or most public forums for that matter. You have opinions, discussion and disagreement. All of which are valid view points. But why get so mad? How is it a waste of time? What answer where you actually looking for?

this really - I feel these days unless people hear exactly what they want to hear or get positive responses they go off the deep end

The world is a crappy place - get over it :bigthumb:
By Andy-type r
He's mad because it's his wife and not his friends, were all saying shes been getting stabbed in the colon by another mans pork sword and the fact shes sucking him off after ( and probably still doing it right now) is getting him ruffled. He wanted us to say don't worry bro your slut of a wife is still your wife, don't matter take her back and play happy familys
By RM CYA
Does your slutbucket loose bam'ole wife skype/FaceTime? :bigthumb:
By Just Dirk

Pitches up with stories about his slag wife them gets arsey lulz

Think about where you should be directing the rage bro :)
By 15repyt
Are you lot still going on about this? It was a simple question put out to get peoples opinions if they or new someone that had been in this situation and what the outcome was.
And for the last time it's not ME!
MODS PLEASE DELETE.
By RM CYA
I won't be deleting this until a pic of your wife has been posted.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]