The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Leave or stay?

Leave?
100%
Stay?
No votes
0%
By Cat
15repyt wrote:Are you lot still going on about this? It was a simple question put out to get peoples opinions if they or new someone that had been in this situation and what the outcome was.
And for the last time it's not ME!
MODS PLEASE DELETE.
Can't delete it as I have something to add ...

I knew a couple (no kids though) and he was having an affair for almost a year when he confessed to his OH. They went to counselling and tried to work things through but it just didn't happen as she was very bitter about everything. In the end they parted, he got together with the other woman and they ended up having 2 kids (in their 40s).

If you have a read in "The Lounge" area of Pistonheads there's a thread like this every few weeks. Some couples have parted, others have stayed together and worked things out. I think it will all depend on your friend's attitude to what has happened and how strongly they both want/don't want to try again.

Everyone makes mistakes in life ... don't they RM CYA? :wink:
By burton
15repyt wrote:Are you lot still going on about this? It was a simple question put out to get peoples opinions if they or new someone that had been in this situation and what the outcome was.
And for the last time it's not ME!
MODS PLEASE DELETE.
doth plead too much my liege :king:
By RM CYA
Of course people make mistakes, but getting wet over a few compliments from a randomer, niggha pleeeeeez. Putting your family on the line for the random DIIRK = sloshbag. Zero respect for her family.

15repyt, you live on a council estate? This sounds like council behaviour.
By steve83
Didn't RMCYA smash that bird off here who had a boyfriend. :lol:
By mjhamilton
I see the forum search engine is going nuts with people trying to locate said thread
By thestew
mjhamilton wrote:I see the forum search engine is going nuts with people trying to locate said thread
link? :lol:
By Just Dirk
Didn't her hubby come on tooled up to fukk up Rmcya??

OP until you admit the issue how can you start the healing process?
By Josh1921
Yeah he smashed that girl on here who was married. Had to go into hiding for a while.
By Madmax926
salem wrote:That you be the end of the relationship for me.

Shows she has no respect for her marriage, husband or children. Regardless of the fact it was once or many times although I personally have less respect for her if your saying it was a one off because he said nice things to her really was that all it took for her to forget her family!!

Of course she's upset now she's been busted!! believe me I know women and they know how to put on the poor pitty me sob to get what they want.

And you sure she dumped him and not he got what he wanted the married woman and dumped her hence she's upset!!

Your mate needs to ask himself why did she sleep with someone else? what's wrong with the relationship? can it be fixed? and most important can he ever trust her again?? that's the big one because often the answer to that one is no there is aways that doubt.

Also I wouldn't touch her until she's been checked out who knows what she might have picked up.

As for the children who are teenagers now what message are you giving them? lie and cheat and you'll get away with it!!
I agree with this ^^^

Its highly unlikely it was just a fling and spontaneously happened. She was most probably being wooed seduced and goodness knows what else for minimum of couple months.

A married woman is not going just go for a quick bang, and if she did then yeah tell you OP or your "mate" to end it.

I reckon the guy got his bang, smashed a milf piece and has now sacked her off, and she knows what a fool she has been.

Either way shes a deceitful piece of $hit, and the fact is she has betrayed you or your "mate" ! Betrayed the family etc.

You or "mate" can take her back but either way shes I a betrayal and no good

mistake or not
By Madmax926
Andy-type r wrote:I bet he got a good blow though, then went for the stink and back to a blow again.

Best comment in this thread, I bet the bloke did! and even worse I bet the bird was well up for eating her own stink!
By Newannaive
Is this 6 pages of RMCYA passing judgment on someone's extra marital affairs ?

Actual flol.
By RM CYA
:roflmao: bro, Bro, I has no extra marital afairs. Im taken brew. I can pass judgement.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]