The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Leave or stay?

Leave?
100%
Stay?
No votes
0%
By 15repyt
Hi all.

Just a poll to see what everyone thinks men and womens thoughts would be great.

So this story is NOT about me just a very close friend i have known since i was 3.

My friend has been with a girl since 1996 had two children who are now teenagers married for nearly 9 years, but a few months ago he found out that his wife had been sleeping with another man he tells me it was the once only and he totally believes her. She has stopped seeing the bloke and changed her phone number because he found the texts on the phone and really wants to give her marriage another go. She said she was just flattered by his comments even though her husband paid her complements and bought her everything she said the other blokes comments ment more to her than her husbands which i can understand slightly.

She has been very depressed about the whole situation and the pain that she has caused to her husband and family and i can see that when i talk to her.

Now everything was great until about the start of July when it happened obviously he is in bits but has to keep it together for the kids. He has made a decision to stick with her because he doesn't want to waste all those years over a one time quickie.

He also wants to kick ten bells out of the bloke but i said it might make him feel better but he could lose his kids over it or end up in prison.

I'm not to sure what i would do but then again i have never been in this situation. Has anyone ever been in this situation did you stick with it or leave because you could never trust again?

Now what do people think would you ever trust your wife again or does a leopard change it's spots?

Your sensible opinions would be good.
By 15repyt
Whats happened to people on here? You used be able to have a good chat and put the world to rights now we just have people that call everyone liars and find it impossible to hold a decent conversation.
By RM CYA
Slag. Leave her.

It's only a matter of time before she does it again. Hes a pussy for giving her another go after she's been bored out by another throbbing penis. She probably swallowed and gave up her arsehole to him which she probably don't do for hubby.

Any pics of slag?
By thestew
RM CYA wrote:Slag. Leave her.

It's only a matter of time before she does it again. Hes a pussy for giving her another go after she's been bored out by another throbbing penis. She probably swallowed and gave up her arsehole to him which she probably don't do for hubby.

Any pics of slag?
:lol: :lol:
By Mark83
15repyt wrote:
Mark83 wrote:Can he afford to leave her?
In what way mate?
Couple of guys I know have gone through divorces and their wallets were severely abused by solicitors and ex-wives.

He'll go from living in a joint income household to living on his own and still contributing financially to her household with the kids.
By 15repyt
Mark83 wrote:
15repyt wrote:
Mark83 wrote:Can he afford to leave her?
In what way mate?
Couple of guys I know have gone through divorces and their wallets were severely abused by solicitors and ex-wives.

He'll go from living in a joint income household to living on his own and still contributing financially to her household with the kids.
I don't think money is a problem to him making the right decision is for him and his children.
By tuf
If shes feeling guilty, it means he can start having bj's again off her. And have butt secks. Take advantage of her guilt :twisted: .

Truthfull he should boot her out. No way your mate would feel the same with her, knowing she''d been lying to him, texting him for how long behind his back, probably sucking him off like shes gobbling on a rocket lolly.
She says it was only the once, that is most likely a lie.

Boot her out.

In regards to making right decision for his children. If he isn't too happy with the mother now, if they stay together, the children will see that they aren't happy, and can have a negative affect on them mentally and their livelihood.
By CrouchyM
She is the mother if his children, I would say try again, would be a shame to loose all those years because of one stupid mistake. If she still loves him then I think they should give it a go.

But then again if it was me I would kick the bitch out, I have a very short fuse in situations like that.
By tuf
It does matter. Her looks might be affecting your mates judgment. We need to see what your mates up against.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]