The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Leave or stay?

Leave?
100%
Stay?
No votes
0%
By smartie
Continually ignoring what's said, classic, roids rotting the old grey matter. :lol:

Its the womans fault, however the guy who knew she was married is also an immoral moron. :P
By RM CYA
:lol:

Immoral moron for smashin in a married woman?! Come on man. Would you really give a fack if you were a single stallion, on the verge of beatin out a milf? NO!!! :lol:
By Josh1921
I don't know any lad who would stop if they found out a girl was married. Shed only go else where anyway, sluts going slut.
By karl
your mate must have a pretty shite marriage if there's room in it for another penis
By 15repyt
Thanks to the ones who put positive comments in and :stfu: to the ones you know who you are.

Waste of time thread again with w@nkers on here mods please delete.
By burton
15repyt wrote:Thanks to the ones who put positive comments in and :stfu: to the ones you know who you are.

Waste of time thread again with w@nkers on here mods please delete.
Do you really expect anything less?
By burton
dutch wrote:
Cat wrote:
dutch wrote:Wtf, why is op so mad, its not his missus.
Or is it ... ?
:shock:
The plot thickens.......
By karl
is it just me, or has the thread just got interesting...
By NHB_EP3_Chris
Whether it's his missus or his mates I don't think really matters.

Most of it depends on his own integrity and whether he is trusting enough to take her back. If it happened to me I think long term it'd be too hard to just blank it and move on, laying in bed awake at night not being able to sleep thinking of the things they did to one another. In my opinion it makes it much worse that it was a cheap one nighter (if you even believe that it was). If she had got to know him on a personal level, fell for each other, hit it off but backed out for the sake of losing her family, at least it can almost be understood, right or wrong. To risk everything for a cheap fling is just something only a trollop would do.

Having said that, if he's punching way above his weight in the looks/body/age department then it might put a different light on things. He can just lay there while she noshes away thinking she might be a completely selfish, untrustworthy whorebag, but at least she has nice tits...
By thestew
smartie wrote:Continually ignoring what's said, classic, roids rotting the old grey matter. :lol:

Its the womans fault, however the guy who knew she was married is also an immoral moron. :P
single man is maybe a bit of a moron for doing it... but he had nothing to lose and was probably under the illusion that her home life was stale? cant see her being in any rush to tell him how supper her home life is while getting bummed?
By Cat
15repyt wrote: the texts that he found mentioned nothing about the sex if she hadn't of told him all about it he wouldn't of been any of the wiser so she owned up she could of lied about it.
So if the texts didn't hint at sex why did she tell him?

Sounds like she wanted to be found out. I guess some folk want to tell their sins and hope to be forgiven. She's a fool to have told all, either that or she actually wants her marriage to die.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]