The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

Leave or stay?

Leave?
100%
Stay?
No votes
0%
By bluntcap
RM CYA wrote::roflmao: bro, Bro, I has no extra marital afairs. Im taken brew. I can pass judgement.
I've never lol'd as much as I have lol'd whilst lol reading this.

lol
By Newannaive
He's single handedly responsible for the "1 in 3 marriages end in divorce" statistic.
By RM CYA
:lol: . You cut me deep Andy, cut me deep lol.

Blunt, you caaaaant. It was you that invited me in with you and your wife... ... :eek: :lol:
By mickdj
Does anyone remember the post about the guy who had a dilemma about sleeping with his sisters best friend, loosing his virginity and said best friend turned out to be man.
By Cat
mickdj wrote:Does anyone remember the post about the guy who had a dilemma about sleeping with his sisters best friend, loosing his virginity and said best friend turned out to be man.
Thread twist ... are you sure the friend was a man? I vaguely remember the sleeping with sister's best friend and losing virginity bit but I might have a few threads mixed up together.
By mickdj
Cat wrote:
mickdj wrote:Does anyone remember the post about the guy who had a dilemma about sleeping with his sisters best friend, loosing his virginity and said best friend turned out to be man.
Thread twist ... are you sure the friend was a man? I vaguely remember the sleeping with sister's best friend and losing virginity bit but I might have a few threads mixed up together.
Ctro summary of the above
By RM CYA
Superbully wrote:
mickdj wrote:Ctro summary
Summary: RM CYA = Council estate dweller... ??
FACKING LOL :lol:
By mickdj
While trying to find the post I was on about I came across one about cockpiss cracking one off while driving lol
By RM CYA
Lol, not at all, mainly bants tbh. And maybe us "youngsters" have a complete different set of morals compared to you old bastids :lol:
By Josh1921
Personally don't see the problem with banging someone's wife if she wants it.

Inb4 shitstorm
By mickdj
Josh1921 wrote:Personally don't see the problem with banging someone's wife if she wants it.

Inb4 shitstorm
Are you married ?
By dutch
Flol at these wanna be stalions, its not getting a bird its keeping one. When you young bucks get all loved up then some playa pimp snakes your missus then we will see lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]