The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

do you moisturise, use face creams or other products?

nothing
No votes
0%
moisturiser
67%
face cream
No votes
0%
foundation
No votes
0%
lipstick
No votes
0%
other Loreal vanity product
33%
brucelee11271940 wrote:Twice a week use a face scrub. Before I got bed wash my face with hot water, then cold, then hot, then cold, repeat a couple of times. Then for daily use just a face cream.

My skin is silky smooth and I never really get any spots.

Just realised how homo the top sentence sounded :)
What the actual flip?
Sacrificial Pawn wrote:Nowt. Wash face with the water than runs over it from the shower and once morning, once night with water.

Only gayness here is the use of lipsyl but that's more to do with the feeling of dry lips driving me nuts than wanting soft, kissable lips.
Dude I've seen your face, my advice, use moar stuff. Lolz
TimEP3 wrote:
brucelee11271940 wrote:Twice a week use a face scrub. Before I got bed wash my face with hot water, then cold, then hot, then cold, repeat a couple of times. Then for daily use just a face cream.

My skin is silky smooth and I never really get any spots.

Just realised how homo the top sentence sounded :)
What the actual flip?
Haha. Its because im a little OCD. You have no idea how much sh-t stays on your face daily, to do nothing about it, go to bed makes me feel weird.
dutch wrote:How can you not moisturise after washing your face? Its just wrong.
Very easily, I have never had any skin dryness, or irritations ever when washing my face after a shower. When I was younger my face hurt after a shave, but I always have stubble/beard so don't have that problem any more. Moisturiser has never been something I have ever needed.
bluntcap wrote:
dutch wrote:How can you not moisturise after washing your face? Its just wrong.
Very easily, I have never had any skin dryness, or irritations ever when washing my face after a shower. When I was younger my face hurt after a shave, but I always have stubble/beard so don't have that problem any more. Moisturiser has never been something I have ever needed.

Soon my friend, soon you will be a moisturizer like the rest of us :lol:

No dryness here either, it just finishes off the ritual and a pre-empt for wrinkle
I have a skin moisture content of 44.8%, with the average being 38%, and all that with simple soap and water and not being a dirty ming bag homo cream applying fag queen :salut:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]