The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

do you moisturise, use face creams or other products?

nothing
No votes
0%
moisturiser
67%
face cream
No votes
0%
foundation
No votes
0%
lipstick
No votes
0%
other Loreal vanity product
33%
dutch wrote:
karl wrote:I have a skin moisture content of 44.8%, with the average being 38%, and all that with simple soap and water and not being a dirty ming bag homo cream applying fag queen :salut:

Lols, no you're just homo enough to know your skin moisture content.
:roflmao: My thoughts as well :lol:
dutch wrote:
karl wrote:I have a skin moisture content of 44.8%, with the average being 38%, and all that with simple soap and water and not being a dirty ming bag homo cream applying fag queen :salut:

fail. tattoo removal requires a skin moisture content test to ensure you meet a minimum safe level, it's knowledge by proxy
Really, CTRO isn't the place to get a result thats representative of the normal population. Where the most popular thread in this fkin dudefest is guys admiring other guys semi naked reflection shots in car doors and changing room mirrors.
karl wrote:
dutch wrote:

fail. tattoo removal requires a skin moisture content test to ensure you meet a minimum safe level, it's knowledge by proxy
you have tattoos on your face? :O
dutch wrote:Those of you that don't moisturise will end up wrinkly messes by 40.

I draw the line at fake tan its super gay.
prove that the expensive crap you are applying would make you look different by 40,,,, oh wait :lol:
Omni wrote:Really, CTRO isn't the place to get a result thats representative of the normal population. Where the most popular thread in this fkin dudefest is guys admiring other guys semi naked reflection shots in car doors and changing room mirrors.
flololol
I use a very scrubby exfoliation scrub, mainly just because I'm old ... Clinique ... the mentholated one, ftw :salut:
I also use a L'Oreal "men expert" moisturiser most days, just because I have to, or my skin would fall off of its own accord, which would mean that my exfoliation scrub would be a waste of money. DNW.
Gravy wrote:I use a very scrubby exfoliation scrub, mainly just because I'm old ... Clinique ... the mentholated one, ftw :salut:
I also use a L'Oreal "men expert" moisturiser most days, just because I have to, or my skin would fall off of its own accord, which would mean that my exfoliation scrub would be a waste of money. DNW.
Exfoliator to scrub off skin cells, moisturiser to soften scrubbed off skin cells. :wink:
dutch wrote:I cant lol. But its another 20 years before i'm 40.
You're not 20.
Are you??
Cat wrote:
Gravy wrote:I use a very scrubby exfoliation scrub, mainly just because I'm old ... Clinique ... the mentholated one, ftw :salut:
Exfoliator to scrub off skin cells, moisturiser to soften scrubbed off skin cells. :wink:
dutch wrote:I cant lol. But its another 20 years before i'm 40.
You're not 20.
Are you??

Yep sure am,

it's not expensive the stuff I use, atm I'm using bulldog brand moisturiser, was 3 quid in tesco. Use it with the essential face wash for extra silky skin [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Used moisturises since I was something like 16-17 when I started shaving. Tbh I need to as my skin is naturally really dry. I suffered awefully with acne when I was a teenager right up until 20-21.

I now use Palmers Cocoa butter for men. I use it on my face, neck and body and it's great stuff. Good ole Nivea in the blue tubs is also good stuff.

Why do some people find it 'gay' for men to use moisturisers?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]