The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

is irmy bothered?

yes, he has a massive bum wound
100%
no, he has butt cream
No votes
0%
By karl
yes you huge faggot, you're the first person ever to change quotes, you thought that up all by yourself, keep dreaming you fucking loser, the poll tells us who is looking shit, stupid mong Image
By mjhamilton
karl wrote:yes you huge gravy covered meatballs, you're the first person ever to change quotes, you thought that up all by yourself, keep dreaming you Flipping loser, the poll tells us who is looking sh-t, stupid mong Image

bit harsh.. I think she was just trying to be nice :roflmao:
By karl
flol Cat slipped on in there when I was looking the other way, sneaky Mordorian :rotflmao:
By mjhamilton
irmy wrote:Glad I've started something off, and that your simple minds can't come up with stuff on their own :lol:

did you also invent the wheel and fire?!?!.... are you John Terry?

.. it would make a lot of sense if you were.. he is also a twat
By J@mes
EvoStu wrote:What's Sudo Cream? Is it a unix based ointment?
Stops aids of the skin.
By irmy
mjhamilton wrote:
irmy wrote:Glad I've started something off, and that your simple minds can't come up with stuff on their own :lol:

When did you crawl out of Karls penis destroyed bum hole? Climb back up there you skinny little mongeroid.
By Irrmy
Irmy is such a thundercunt, giving me a bad name :letitallout:
By mjhamilton
irmy wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:

I like to touch small boys and put my tiny little penour in random glory holes in bus shelters for tramps to rub their crab infested beards on.
actually you are right this is kind of fun
By irmy
karl wrote:My arse is so ruined by all the cocks I've shoved up it in my time i don't really feel anything go in anymore :( i even got Martin to stick himself in but as he's such an anorexic little wimp he's also useless. Help much appreciated lulz
He is actually a little bitch isn't he, but even that cunt wouldn't touch the sides in your erupted rectum
By irmy
mjhamilton wrote:
irmy wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:

I like to touch small boys and put my tiny little penour in random glory holes in bus shelters for tramps to rub their crab infested beards on.
actually you are right this is kind of fun
Wondered how long it would be before someone started bringing children into this, would have guessed it would be you though, driving that little blonde around with you...
By Irrmy
i see you're suffering with that dere butthurt
By mjhamilton
irmy wrote:
Wondered how long it would be before someone started bringing children into this, I love them a lot, especially little blonde ones...
interesting.. so you really are bothered then :roflmao:
By mjhamilton
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:in
enjoy... Irmy is butthurt and very bothered..... not sure what about but he is :bigthumb:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]