The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

is irmy bothered?

yes, he has a massive bum wound
100%
no, he has butt cream
No votes
0%
By mjhamilton
so not bothered that you now have to go and deface all the other threads out there.... that's how not bothered you are :bigthumb:
By karl
he's 94% bothered, the other 6% is trying to convince himself he's not Image
By irmy
karl wrote:ran out of cucumbers so made this thread instead. Wonder if can find sumfin to poke up bum
Your mong missus?
By Just Dirk
irmy wrote:
karl wrote:ran out of cucumbers so made this thread instead. Wonder if can find sumfin to poke up bum
Your mong missus?
110% bothered comment right there :lol:
By karl
he's never been more bothered, the rage is becoming palpable Image
By irmy
karl wrote:What's the best way to get men's pubes from between my teeth? I love sucking men off but this is causing me grief
Try not being an ultra gay homo fag would be my first thought :scratch:
By karl
these quotes say an awful lot about him and how his mind works, fuckin weirdo Image
By irmy
karl wrote:is there such a mouth wash that helps hide the smell of spunk?Thanks in advance :salut:
your missus pussy smells enough try having a go on that
By irmy
karl wrote:these quotes say an awful lot about him and how his mind works, flip weirdo Image
Sh!t comeback is sh!t you stupid Jew
By karl
ok, this looks like fun, let's give it a go Image
irmy wrote:my dad bums me in the mouth so hard that I have to beat the shit out of my mum in order to ease the sting of my pride as it dribbles out off my ass
By mjhamilton
irmy wrote:
karl wrote:these quotes say an awful lot about him and how his mind works, flip weirdo Image
Sh!t comeback is sh!t you stupid Jew

Just thought I would capture that one in case you decide to go back and edit your not bothered but quite racist remark ;)
By Andy-type r
irmy wrote:
karl wrote:is there such a mouth wash that helps hide the smell of spunk?Thanks in advance :salut:
Yes I use listerine every time I've been down the old glory hole, also sudo cream is good for getting rid of pubic hair face icth.
By irmy
Flipping come up with your own, couldnt stand it so you copy me, epic fail is epic karlyfag. Do you know how sh-t you look right now :lol:
By irmy
Glad I've started something off, and that your simple minds can't come up with stuff on their own :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]