The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

XBOX One or PS4

XBox One
22%
PS4
62%
Both
4%
Neither
11%
By mjhamilton
danneth wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
danneth wrote:At the moment still will end up going for both, nothing to choose between them at the moment PS4 looks like it will edge it performance wise.
geez you and numbers

Ps4 will be more expensive so for you it's a no brainer anyway
Which numbers?

How much more expensive?
I don't know?!?!? I was just having an opinion based on previous experience and not just posting work and views created by others

I may of course be proven wrong but hey ho
By danneth
mjhamilton wrote:
danneth wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:
danneth wrote:At the moment still will end up going for both, nothing to choose between them at the moment PS4 looks like it will edge it performance wise.
geez you and numbers

Ps4 will be more expensive so for you it's a no brainer anyway
Which numbers?

How much more expensive?
I don't know?!?!? I was just having an opinion based on previous experience and not just posting work and views created by others

I may of course be proven wrong but hey ho
I thought that's what I was doing? I thought it was pretty clear that there won't be really to much in them both as a console and price wise, so just a case of abit of personal preference as it has been for a few years now :salut:
By J
My 360 is still going strong.
By EvoStu
J wrote:My 360 is still going strong.
My original Xbox is as well. Ali's been through 13 or something which always made me LOL.
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
My original Xbox is as well. Ali's been through 13 or something which always made me LOL.
because American v8 > all other engines
By karl
because bullshitting
By J
EvoStu wrote:
This Xbox one sounds like a slippery slope to spending far too much time and money playing a flipping game. :lol:
By mjhamilton
J wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
This Xbox one sounds like a slippery slope to spending far too much time and money playing a flipping game. :lol:
because games console
By mjhamilton
J wrote:Mac is better?
as a gaming machine? :)
By Mart
karl wrote:Now need a 'neither' option...
Yes and vote changed to neither :lol:
If Steam get their box right they could be onto a huge winner
By Stevo07
I'm considering building a gaming PC. I'd be looking to have a machine capable of playing the best games but don't really care about bench marks or running them on their highest settings. Most importantly it needs to be as simple as a console for me to use, not because I'm a technophobe but because I cannot be arsed dicking about with voltages, drivers, etc with the limited gaming time I have available. Easily achievable for a comparable price?
By EvoStu
Stevo07 wrote:I'm considering building a gaming PC. I'd be looking to have a machine capable of playing the best games but don't really care about bench marks or running them on their highest settings. Most importantly it needs to be as simple as a console for me to use, not because I'm a technophobe but because I cannot be arsed dicking about with voltages, drivers, etc with the limited gaming time I have available. Easily achievable for a comparable price?
Easy peasy with modern motherboards as they're all pretty much auto setup now.
By Stevo07
EvoStu wrote:
Stevo07 wrote:I'm considering building a gaming PC. I'd be looking to have a machine capable of playing the best games but don't really care about bench marks or running them on their highest settings. Most importantly it needs to be as simple as a console for me to use, not because I'm a technophobe but because I cannot be arsed dicking about with voltages, drivers, etc with the limited gaming time I have available. Easily achievable for a comparable price?
Easy peasy with modern motherboards as they're all pretty much auto setup now.
Will be looking into this.
By Madmax926
Probably been asked ?
What's console is not powerful?
What one is cheaper?

Ok let's have a quick one on games

Ps3 only
Mgs
Gran turismo
Any other epic games ps3 only ?

Xbox only
Dead rising ? Or will that be on both consoles?
Halo
Forza

Any other games I'm missing ?

I used to be a Xbox fan, when Mgs came out I bought the ps3 and sold the Xbox a year later and kind of stuck with the ps3.

Xbox live for me was much better than psn and the chat feature on Xbox was brill.

So what one ?

Well judging by microsofts drm and Internet connection bs looks like I'm swaying towards ps4 ??
By Spann3rs
Just been informed that Elder Scrolls Online will be coming to the PS4... So that's made my decision easy :)

Will no doubt end up with an Xbox too at some point, but I usually go for the Xbox first.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]