The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Got an discussion that needs a majority verdict? Put it to the vote.

XBOX One or PS4

XBox One
22%
PS4
62%
Both
4%
Neither
11%
By EvoStu
Well based on what we know so far.........which one?
By motty
if this 2nd hand game charge thing is cleared up i will be going for the xbox one
By Cockpiss Analfist
By Xbox one, do you mean the very first xbox ever made, or the new one?

i thought the new one was called the xbox 720.

If so, I would still rather have the original, first xbox ever made over the PS4
By Mart
The big titles and multiplayer games I buy on my PC everything else I rent through Lovefilm on a 360.
If MS implement these charges they're talking about I'm getting a PS4 if I need to own another console
By richd7
Staying with current gen as it looks and works fine. GTA 5 will remind everyone that these things are not end of life just yet.

If I had to chose though, it would be a switch to PS4 as it does sound as if Xbox has lost the plot a bit. Some of the things MS have announced sound badly thought out.

Besides better to give it a year or two to build up a good user base and lots of titles.
By Stevo M81
PS4 [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By karl
Now need a 'neither' option...
By EvoStu
karl wrote:Now need a 'neither' option...
Added and poll restarted. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By danneth
At the moment still will end up going for both, nothing to choose between them at the moment PS4 looks like it will edge it performance wise.
By mjhamilton
danneth wrote:At the moment still will end up going for both, nothing to choose between them at the moment PS4 looks like it will edge it performance wise.
geez you and numbers

Ps4 will be more expensive so for you it's a no brainer anyway
By danneth
mjhamilton wrote:
danneth wrote:At the moment still will end up going for both, nothing to choose between them at the moment PS4 looks like it will edge it performance wise.
geez you and numbers

Ps4 will be more expensive so for you it's a no brainer anyway
Which numbers?

How much more expensive?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]